• ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Is there a next EB? Set a date. Now. Now. Before June 29. Pleaaase. Or I won't be able to come. :( Anyway, James, thanks for the free red iced tea. Such a nice man. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. ((:
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3630386;1276412896]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Me also, CHAAAAAAAI Let's EB together with BF Dess and Nix and Bea and all the MMP, too.[/quote] Okayyyy, MY EVER. :""""> I wanna see Ate DESS, Nix, BEAAAAAAAAAAAA, and members of MMP. :"> Maybe on Sem break. :) Imissyou. :love:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Miss you. :"""""""> Hahahahaha! [quote=yh3t;#3630392;1276413354]Is there a next EB? Set a date. Now. Now. Before June 29. Pleaaase. Or I won't be able to come.[/quote] Che! Che! Che! You're going to the states na. :cry: Cheeeeeeeeeee. :cry:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=paranoidperfection;#3630401;1276413718]I wanna see Ate DESS, Nix, BEAAAAAAAAAAAA, and members of MMP. :">[/quote] Ate your face. :lol3: You'll regret seeing me. Im a monstaaar! :xixi: Ask dundun. He saw me already/ BFFF;; i wont see you. never ever. :lol3: loljk.
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dess29;#3630473;1276417432]Ate your face. :lol3: You'll regret seeing me. Im a monstaaar! :xixi: Ask dundun. He saw me already/[/quote] - Don't call Dess 'ate' or else, she'll curse you to death. :lol3: Unless you give her Globe Reward Points. :lol3: :-j Don't worry guys, after 2 years, I'd be able to join EBs at last - hopefully. That's if we're still alive. :lol3:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dess29;#3630473;1276417432]Ate your face. :lol3: You'll regret seeing me. Im a monstaaar! :xixi: Ask dundun. He saw me already/[/quote] oh yeah. shes a monster, addict in coke float. so beware :lol3:

Last edited by dondon (2010-06-13 04:36:01)

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3630454;1276416546]Che! Che! Che! You're going to the states na. :cry: Cheeeeeeeeeee. :cry:[/quote] Calm down. I'll send you chocolates. :> hahaha. ((: Wish I could meet you paw. :(
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=paranoidperfection;#3630220;1276405632]Ooh. I wish I could see PAAAAAAW and AYBEEEE nexttime. :love::love:[/quote] waa. i hope sooo. ; )))))))))
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3630490;1276418102]- Don't call Dess 'ate' or else, she'll curse you to death. :lol3: Unless you give her Globe Reward Points. :lol3: :-j[/quote] lol. you know me too well ate bea. :D:D [quote=dondon;#3630492;1276418132]oh yeah. shes a monster, addict in coke float. so beware :lol3:[/quote] shut up. You're starting a fight again :lol:
liezldimarucot
» n00b
1969-12-31

hope next EB location would be SM Mega mall so that I can meet and greet you guys :xixi:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Awwww am I really too late to post in here? :xixi: First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU for attending the Grand Eyeball at Trinoma. It was an EPIC. Swear Second I thank KRISTEL, CHAI, CHA, DIAN, DONDON, YHET, ICE & TRICK for making that day soo duper epic special. Thank you! :) Third thanks for KRISTEL & DONDON for making it more special. Let's thank their SLR and videochuchu xD Fourth, THANK YOU SO MUCH YHET for making the whole day soo fkn funny and soo much enjoy. (grammar check please) :lol3: and ofcourse to my shades (naah jst kidding) :lol3: No, seriously.. you guys just made my life worth living. I love you all so much :]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3630862;1276446155]Awwww am I really too late to post in here? First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU for attending the Grand Eyeball at Trinoma. It was an EPIC. Swear Second I thank KRISTEL, CHAI, CHA, DIAN, DONDON, YHET, ICE & TRICK for making that day soo duper epic special. Thank you! Third thanks for KRISTEL & DONDON for making it more special. Let's thank their SLR and videochuchu xD Fourth, THANK YOU SO MUCH YHET for making the whole day soo fkn funny and soo much enjoy. (grammar check please) and ofcourse to my shades (naah jst kidding) No, seriously.. you guys just made my life worth living. I love you all so much :][/quote] It`s nothing :] Thanks James for the Teddy. :D:D :thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ just take care of our teddy :"> :xixi:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I`m taking good care of it. :x But teddy doesn`t want to take a bathe. = )))) Ugh. I didn`t ask you to spray your cologne to teddy so that teddy would smell like you. :'[
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Teddy should be eating his lunch now. =D You mean you forgot to ask for my cologne? xD Btw where's Cha on the siggy gf?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He don`t want to. He wants to see you. :( Yess. I forgot. :'( Cha didn`t wear your glasses that`s why she`s not in the siggy, bf.
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b;#3630862;1276446155]Fourth, THANK YOU SO MUCH YHET for making the whole day soo fkn funny and soo much enjoy. (grammar check please)[/quote] I'm such a comedian. ((: A very very cute comedian. :lol2:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t;#3631100;1276491188]I'm such a comedian. ((: A very very cute comedian.[/quote] You are. Then at Dondon`s Video. "Steps how to be cute." :lol3::blush:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I hope the next EB in SM Pampapanga or Robinson Pampanga. :d
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel;#3631019;1276488239]^ He don`t want to. He wants to see you. Yess. I forgot. :'( Cha didn`t wear your glasses that`s why she`s not in the siggy, bf.[/quote] Aww. I want to see Teddy soon :( Aw, too bad for her not to put her face on the GEB siggy. xD [quote=yh3t;#3631100;1276491188]I'm such a comedian. ((: A very very cute comedian.[/quote] Indeed, very gorgeous comedian. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Folks, It's been awhile since I visited Philippines , but anyhow.. just wanted to shoot this idea out. Maybe you guys are interested. Probably somewhere like a "mall" where we can just have a simple

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy