• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^ Only if we have 10 contestants or more :xixi:
dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

wow ftalk t-shirt nice :xixi: ganbatte to all the participants :cheers:
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ Aren't you gonna participate too? :xixi:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin;#3769470;1303900476]^ Aren't you gonna participate too? :xixi:[/quote] no sir :no2: :xixi: im not good at that :lol2: maybe someday :d anyway, nice prize for the winrar :thumbsup:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Is it okay if some of my video clips have kissing scene? :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I don't see why not. :lol:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Can I submit more than one entry? :um:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Only one entry per participant. Carefully choose your favorite among the videos that you made. [spoiler](The votes under your name will split up, I hope you understand)[/spoiler] But you can share the other videos to the audience :lol: Not as an entry tho.
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3774744;1304191087]Aside from koy, bianca and ji, who else are joining the Music Video Contest? I want to know because if there are less than 10 people participating then there's no FT t-shirt for the winning entry.[/quote] can u juz give the FT shirt pls :( :lol3: BTW, can contestants use tagalog songs? :lol3:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3776358;1304323265]but one more thing, can i use Filipino (language) [in making stories/sentences] if ever i'll make/submit a marcelo santos inspired vid?[/quote] Translate it in English at the bottom part of the video? :lol: I mean, how will the other members who aren't filipino vote for you if they don't understand the story right? :yes2:
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3776544;1304330554]Translate it in English at the bottom part of the video? I mean, how will the other members who aren't filipino vote for you if they don't understand the story right?[/quote] ah. yeah. but i guess, i'll make two vid with the same story/theme with different languages. (one with english, and one filipino) haha. xD can i do that? sorry for asking too many questions :facepalm: but i am not that sure if i'll join though.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3776586;1304332204]ah. yeah. but i guess, i'll make two vid with the same story/theme with different languages. (one with english, and one filipino) haha. xD can i do that? sorry for asking too many questions :facepalm: but i am not that sure if i'll join though.[/quote] I think that's a good idea too. But it's still one entry per participant kei? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:04

[ 9 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy