• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Haha, entry submitted. Too lame ;3 Sayonara. HAHAHA
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

I cant believe that there are only [b]8[/b] people joining. I mean there were A LOT of people who requested for a 2nd photography contest. If you guys didn't plan joining in the first place I guess you guys shouldn't be too enthusiastic about having another contest. :chew:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3595541;1274499822]I cant believe that there are only 8 people joining.[/quote] I agree I think 20+ members voted for summer photography. And only 8 joined waaaw. :o I'm excited for the voting.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3595541;1274499822]I cant believe that there are only 8 people joining.[/quote] Me too. I thought that Kuya Harv, Ate Gab and Chan will join this contest. ERR Anyway, the contest is now [b]OPEN[/b]! You can now vote via posting. Thank you ;3
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Well, good luck to the participants. :hug:

Last edited by dark013saber (2010-05-22 01:05:08)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=allendchaha;#3595666;1274503289]Kuya Harv, Ate Gab and Chan will join this contest[/quote] YEAH. I am so looking forward for their entries but then.. charan!! Also Koy. [hr] I'm still thinking who will I vote for the contest. I have some friends who joined the contest, and I don't want to be bias at all. I dunno who to vote, seriously. - o -
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3595805;1274508858]I'm still thinking who will I vote for the contest. I have some friends who joined the contest, and I don't want to be bias at all. I dunno who to vote, seriously. - o -[/quote] Me too. Hayy. =( Vote now. Vote now! haha. -- Wait, I smell something fishy. You know. =|

Last edited by allendchaha (2010-05-22 06:58:14)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[size=10]"[/size]PS: Maybe you'll notice the others who voted me has 0 post count or 1 post count , they're my classmates or schoolmates. You may look at their IP if needed I'm innocent :xixi: [b]I did nothing wrong[/b] so there's no reason for me to be afraid. I didn't even go to other Internet cafe's just to vote for myself , I accept defeats guys I'm the kind of person who accept defeats (: so don't worry I wont cheat . I just promoted my entry so they voted , understand , okay ? he-he suggestion to moderators look at my schoolmates' or classmates' IP addresses , I don't want to be accused for having multiple account for voting myself , and I don;t want to be disqualified because I tried my best :D Good luck to the contestants , [b]win or lose[/b] there are many opportunities. Do not lose hope guys :run: break a leg you can do it / we can do this :woohoo:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-05-23 03:53:05)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

New member can vote, there is no mistake about it. Though in my opinion... the judges may consider votes by new members as null or illegitimate, [b]if[/b]... they aren't active at all. In my point of view... those who are active are the only ones whose votes via post are legitimate. :xixi: Joining this forum just to vote and be inactive again is just [b]superficial[/b] even if its intentions are true or for the sake of voting, liking, friendship, etc... I think it's better if they joined, voted and stayed active. Rather voting and leaving... Well nevermind me. lol just passin' by anyway. :lol2: Good luck to the contestants. :D

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-05-22 08:10:20)

koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3595805;1274508858]YEAH. I am so looking forward for their entries but then.. charan!! Also Koy.[/quote] i have my entry but it's too late to be submitted cause i'm super busy . haie..sorry guys if i did not join teh contest =(
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3595541;1274499822]I cant believe that there are only 8 people joining. I mean there were A LOT of people who requested for a 2nd photography contest. If you guys didn't plan joining in the first place I guess you guys shouldn't be too enthusiastic about having another contest.[/quote] i was supposed to say this but there you go. i cant believe that the lip sync contest had more participants than this much easier photography contest. i've been expecting some ftalkers to join but none of them actually joined :/ anyway, to the participants, good luck. i already casted my vote.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll;#3595541;1274499822]I cant believe that there are only 8 people joining.[/quote] I actually feel disappointed. If some of you people are expecting other people to join, why not you yourselves join? I even think that was a great opportunity for some of you since the professionals (okay, I have to say it) didn't join. :|
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991;#3596881;1274583745]I actually feel disappointed. If some of you people are expecting other people to join, why not you yourselves join? I even think that was a great opportunity for some of you since the professionals (okay, I have to say it) didn't join.[/quote] i agree. ____________________________________________________ there is something i would like to ask, is it okay for me to like[to give a green repu] the posts of those who voted me??.. just to show my appreciation.. ? is it okay? GOODLUCK TO ALL ;)

Last edited by biancabianx (2010-05-23 05:19:52)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3597403;1274606354]is it okay for me to like[to give a green repu] the posts of those who voted me??.. just to show my appreciation.. ? is it okay?[/quote] I think Yes , but be sure you didn't forced him/her to vote for you. =)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3596325;1274530120]I think it's better if they joined, voted and stayed active. Rather voting and leaving...[/quote] I agree. /: [quote=kimyasay10;#3596220;1274526178]"PS: Maybe you'll notice the others who voted me has 0 post count or 1 post count , they're my classmates or schoolmates. You may look at their IP if needed I'm innocent I did nothing wrong so there's no reason for me to be afraid. I didn't even go to other Internet cafe's just to vote for myself , I accept defeats guys I'm the kind of person who accept defeats (: so don't worry I wont cheat . I just promoted my entry so they voted , understand , okay ? he-he suggestion to moderators look at my schoolmates' or classmates' IP addresses , I don't want to be accused for having multiple account for voting myself , and I don;t want to be disqualified because I tried my best Good luck to the contestants , win or lose there are many opportunities. Do not lose hope guys break a leg you can do it / we can do this[/quote] I don't really understand why you're explaining this on the first place. Is someone blaming you for something? :lol3: lol. @ Anyway, is there a customized rank as prize for whoever wins?
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3597477;1274610076]@ Anyway, is there a customized rank as prize for whoever wins?[/quote] Paw, look: :xixi: [quote]:arrow: Prize: [b]Anything with Photographer (customized rank)[/b] and Graphic Designer Badge[/quote]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3596220;1274526178]"PS: Maybe you'll notice the others who voted me has 0 post count or 1 post count , they're my classmates or schoolmates. You may look at their IP if needed I'm innocent I did nothing wrong so there's no reason for me to be afraid. I didn't even go to other Internet cafe's just to vote for myself , I accept defeats guys I'm the kind of person who accept defeats (: so don't worry I wont cheat . I just promoted my entry so they voted , understand , okay ? he-he suggestion to moderators look at my schoolmates' or classmates' IP addresses , I don't want to be accused for having multiple account for voting myself , and I don;t want to be disqualified because I tried my best Good luck to the contestants , win or lose there are many opportunities. Do not lose hope guys break a leg you can do it / we can do this[/quote] did someone blaming you? [quote=forsakendoll;#3595541;1274499822]I cant believe that there are only 8 people joining. I mean there were A LOT of people who requested for a 2nd photography contest. If you guys didn't plan joining in the first place I guess you guys shouldn't be too enthusiastic about having another contest.[/quote] I thought there will be more participants 'coz many had suggested it. Why they suggested it at the first place if they will not join? Well anyway, maybe they're just so busy but still it's quite disappointing =|
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=slashedkite;#3597550;1274615174]did someone blaming you?[/quote] I think ;] I can feel it through my veins :xixi: [quote=MiNEKOARCH]I don't really understand why you're explaining this on the first place. Is someone blaming you for something? lol.[/quote] Yesss, Time for resbak now :lol3:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-05-23 08:12:57)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

chill. no one's accusing of anybody cheating here. save the explanation for later.... if sth goes wrong. anyway goodluck to all the participants. =) [quote=slashedkite;#3597550;1274615174]I thought there will be more participants 'coz many had suggested it. Why they suggested it at the first place if they will not join? Well anyway, maybe they're just so busy but still it's quite disappointing =|[/quote] yea and they were like "can't wait for the next contest, photography contest PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE." :-_-:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3597407;1274606489]I think Yes , but be sure you didn't forced him/her to vote for you.[/quote] risky. how would you know if the voter was/wasn't forced? ;) [hr] [quote=biancabianx;#3597403;1274606354]there is something i would like to ask, is it okay for me to like[to give a green repu] the posts of those who voted me??.. just to show my appreciation.. ? is it okay? GOODLUCK TO ALL[/quote] [i]after[/i] the contest maybe. dont take the risk. ;p you can still show ur appreciation by mentioning them in your posts (ftalk, fb, twitter, plork, etc) , giving them humongous F-SIGNs, etc. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:01

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy