• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

ekzm
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

offtopic: [quote=As cicatrizes]ekzm wrote: ~i am excited to see your artwork.. i think that you are really a good artist.! ;] mystery effect. nice! :penguin: i am planning to do that also.. too bad.. i have class on november 10. grr! :doubt: lulz,dont get excited dear coz it is actually nothing special. :wasted::wasted::wasted:[/quote] =D i dont believe you.. i know its special.. (for sure) :P .^^ :penguin: [quote=As cicatrizes]i am already finished with my drawing. il post it on sunday.:D[/quote] ~great! :thumbsup: @ topic: umm.. just wanna ask.. about the customized rank.. is it forever? or there's an expiry date to it.? :question:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

If d person win fer d drawing contest,what do they get??Do they get d rank changed?? If yeas,changed to waht?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Yes.Because as the rules said,the winner of the drawing contest will have a customized rank and the rest or the other 10 contestants or more will each receive a +repu
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]@ topic: umm.. just wanna ask.. about the customized rank.. is it forever? or there's an expiry date to it.? :question:[/quote] i think its forever =) i see the previous contest before and their special rank are not change until now ;)
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ like what kind of rank.? friendster agents?
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]^ like what kind of rank.? friendster agents?[/quote] if you can see this rank: [b]Smexy Css Queen Signature Master Avatar Master Overlay Expert[/b] or try to view this [url=http://theftalk.com/p=forsakendoll]member[/url] her rank is "Smexy Css Queen" thats an example of the rank im saying. until now, their rank has not been change.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The customized rank is when you won a contest or something here in ftalk.It is forever and it hasn't have a expiry date on it.Except for your a "cursed" or "banned" member here in ftalk.I think it only changes again to an ordinary rank if you ask the administrator to change your rank and do it an ordinary rank.
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]ekzm wrote: ^ like what kind of rank.? friendster agents? if you can see this rank: Smexy Css Queen Signature Master Avatar Master Overlay Expert or try to view this member her rank is "Smexy Css Queen" thats an example of the rank im saying. until now, their rank has not been change.[/quote] [quote=bheszt_09]The customized rank is when you won a contest or something here in ftalk.It is forever and it hasn't have a expiry date on it.Except for your a "cursed" or "banned" member here in ftalk.I think it only changes again to an ordinary rank if you ask the administrator to change your rank and do it an ordinary rank.[/quote] ahh.. now i got it... i haven't encountered yet a member who has customized rank.. err. except for Smexy Css queen. lol. :lol: Thanks for answering guys.. =)
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Customized rank is not the measument of capacity of individuals, it's only a matter of changes. Oppose me again!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ykisaragi16]Customized rank is not the measument of capacity of individuals, it's only a matter of changes. Oppose me again![/quote] [b]in the first place[u] REVERZERO, [/u]why did you joined that contest if you're only opposed to the prize given?[/b]=|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good luck guys. The deadline is almost up. :eh:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]n the first place REVERZERO, why did you joined that contest if you're only opposed to the prize given?=|[/quote] yeah.. i agree with As cicatrizes.. why? why? :|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw i will change my entry later! :lol:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ LOL. Can you do much better than Ed? :lol: that was freaking awesome. Well. Almost up. Goodluck guys., :wow:
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Huh I'm not opposing to the prize given :/ I'm just wondering why all of you are looking up on it!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ykisaragi16]Huh I'm not opposing to the prize given :/ I'm just wondering why all of you are looking up on it![/quote] oh?really? the why does you previous post,says like this. :| [quote=ykisaragi16]Customized rank is not the measument of capacity of individuals, it's only a matter of changes. [u]Oppose me again![/u][/quote] [b]it clearly shows that you are opposed against the prize.[/b]:| [b]i hope what we're discussing here is not offtopic.[/b] [b]@T: when will the thread for the drawing contest be closed? this night or tomorrow morning?[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]@T: when will the thread for the drawing contest be closed? this night or tomorrow morning?[/quote] i think this night. ;) so submit now your entry before its too late :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]please dont close the thread until 10PM. wahhhh~~please[/b]. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P [b]i encountered a little problem that needs to be fixed. :wallbash: thanks[/b]. :D:D:D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^Woah! Your drawing is soo cool! It's cute ahihi. =)
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Bel you really don't get my point! The point of those words [b]oppose me again[/b], if someone again oppose to my quotation. There is no big deal on those words [b]oppose me again[/b]. Topic: I'm still expecting my entry will be included no matter what happen. Being optimistic, miracles are happening anywhere or everywhere. I can still feel a nil fraction of hope.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:31

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy