• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout contest. We are giving you the chance to talk anything that relates to this contest only! You can use this topic to give comments and compliments toward the participants' entries. [b]NOTE![/b] This topic is being monitored by moderators. Spams, posting irrelevant replies, giving harsh comments, and any offensive posts are prohibited in here. Anyone who will violates in our Forum Rules and this note shall receive corresponding consequences. -- I'd like to give comments on some of the recent entries, SOME of the css codes are messed up. That's why it won't work properly. And if you use images taken from other websites (not originally made by you), you will not gain that much points on the Originaly & Creativity. Remember that this is a contest.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-01 02:59:46)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[color=#089bce] cool idea eejhay for making this :thumbsup: this thought's been bugging me all this time i think i don't like the 2nd different layie idea for the finals huhuhu.. i haf to go to Manila and if i were to make a new one it'll be not as good as this layie im working on because im rushing *sigh.. [sub] bawiin sana [/sub] [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-29 07:11:15)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Well you can do the 2nd layout now while the 1st part of the contest is still being held. Then when the time comes, you can just post the layout infos.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] But this one ( that im making ) would probably fit in the finals best.... so i guess i have to make a new one for the elimination round... :penguin: *sighhhhhh [/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. You can do it :D I'll put by bet on you. Hahaha.. kidding.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] hahaha lmao. I wish they could make the creation of a 2nd layie non-compulsory because i wanna stick with this layie both in the elimination round and finals :lol: [/color]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

can i give a comment to the layouts that has been already submitted well most of them are having the same style and im not happy with it
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]can i submit cross over with js. file?[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have to be frank for the sake of others... Some of the entries aren't summer related...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i noticed two layouts that arent related to our theme.. :wallbash:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i feel dishonored to those layouts that aren't complying on our terms ill be now more stricter on my judgments
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah some of the lays aren't even related to summer... And yesterday some weren't set in public...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have seen some contestants' profiles. And yet. Some of their profiles aren't related to the [b]Summer[/b] theme. I mean. Use Dark Layout. And labeled. Too bad.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-29 22:11:16)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

watooottss,,, everyone's ryt.. they did not focus on da theme,, (summer theme) , and it looks like a tweaks contest,, :paranoid: [i][b]who's got the most best tweaks on their layie.. :/[/b][/i] @shirow, you didn't say you're a judge. arent you?. , from ur post above :lol: :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-29 22:50:49)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah.. I expected to see lotsa bright and "happy/jolly/summery-looking" layies.. LOL.. Rawr.. To be honest I don't really care about the tweaks, to me they're just extras, lol. The appearance matters more i think, lol.. Anyway, the members can vote too, right? Can't wait..LOL
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]watooottss,,, everyone's ryt.. they did not focus on da theme,, (summer theme) , and it looks like a tweaks contest,, :paranoid: [i][b]who's got the most best tweaks on their layie.. :/[/b][/i] @shirow, you didn't say you're a judge. arent you?. , from ur post above, :lol: :lol:[/quote] lol yeah i did not say im a judge on the contest ive just said in my own [u][b]judgment[/b][/u]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

washooooooooooo [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/65.gif[/img] [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif[/img] btw,, me either,, i have my own judgment :lol: just goodluck to all da participants,and,,enjoy and give ur best shots. =) well btw,,if they think,,the more tweaks,,the more points :lol: well,, go on, :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-29 23:19:17)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah :lol: well anyway to the others who can't easily follow our terms then gud luck on you
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Don't worry about them. They can't fluke when the judgment comes. Don't disqualify them yet. We have to wait for the others' entries first.
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Don't worry about them. They can't fluke when the judgment comes. Don't disqualify them yet. We have to wait for the others' entries first.[/quote] i agree..MAYBE...just maybe..some out-of-theme layout would be lucky enough to qualify for the finals by default..haha Lo0o0LL
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:03

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy