• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

can someone edit my name in the voting thread? TT^RR it's written as forsakendol .. one "L" missing...huhuhu. sankyoo~
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Sorry about that. :penguin: :wallbash:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Whoa! Forsakendoll - 12 votes. Shunz_7 - 12 votes. GoodLuck! You guys are the best! ;][/b]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]...i think aya is now leading... good luck to us.. may the best win! the winner deserves it! =)[/b][/align]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa~ ganbatte to forsakendoll, shy19 and andha =D Class-S are really proud of you guys~~ :P

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-06-17 08:49:41)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

some layouts look really nice in the screenshots.. but when i checked the live preview, it gets a lil well disappointing but still they're nice... its just that some of em are disaligned.. but iyep.. still all of the designs are effing good! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so just a lil advice.. pls do check the live previews before you vote.. i salute all of you guys.. dang i don't have the patience to make layouts.. lulz.. :lol: :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-18 00:45:32)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]bratinela01[/b] hha. lets vote for the women. i've been disqualified. and i know my class m8s will lead this competition :eh:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ahh yeah =| well then good luck to those who survived =D :thumbsup:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CONGRATS to the winner!awwooh awwooh! i hope there's still a price for the 2nd and 3rd placer! ahehehe =) [/b] [/align]
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Shirow Masamune[/b] iap. and the lucky member is our class m8 :eh: woops. so we already had the winner ? :D congrat then :eh: class s will have the next party :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

We will announce the winner on sunday. :penguin:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Weee!!! im so exited.. i hope sis shine wins.. :]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woot. goodluck sis shine. muwah. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i say for the fairness shine's profile is really nice & cool simple & unique! :eh: at aya that was nice i like her style for unisex! :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Weee I hope sis shine wins,but I'm giving gudlucks to all of the people who participated. :D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Tnx for hoping...but its so apparent that sis AYA won the contest.. she deserves it!!! wah! this was a fun contest! ahehehe... but i hope the runner ups would also have prize!..check? lol[/b][/align]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no way!? ate aya won !? they announced it already?! im so late..waaa!! yah!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yikesssss, where is Kuya Ephe? :| :lol: Can't wait to see who's won the contest uguuu~
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cant wait to know who's the winner.. :o:o
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry. I wasn't able to go online yesterday due to the Typhoon Frank. :penguin: I'll try to finish evaluating the scores and votes later. I haven't slept for 2 days. Also the electricity just came back recently. :o

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-22 21:53:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:31

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy