• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=cLsC_101™]OMG! He's banned? :o Why? :/[/quote] [b]he requested it and he broke the rules. see the crush thread in the underground. i told him not to request that but lulz, he got what he wanted. anyway ate duch said he's banned for 2 weeks,[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=Yellow Flash]hey linnie.... is the real picture important on the drawing contest??..[/quote] lol :D yeah. mm. actually, no need show ur face here if u wont :) uma chan lol cmon join :D still 5 days to go :P ehm. and too bad. reverzero was banned, so his entry isnt valid anymore =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]ehm. and too bad. reverzero was banned, so his entry isnt valid anymore =|[/quote] [b]i see.,i get it now.,.well.,it's a little sad that his efforts are wasted.[/b]:| [b]5 days?i can do that.,haha.,i hope so.,coz i am running out of ideas. :wasted: halp me linnie.[/b]:crybaby::crybaby:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]he requested it and he broke the rules. see the crush thread in the underground. i told him not to request that but lulz, he got what he wanted. anyway ate duch said he's banned for 2 weeks,[/quote] Oh. I see. He take it so seriously. :| @Topic Woah! 5 days to go! Weeeh. Goodluck guys! ;)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yup, goodluck & advance congratulations to all participants. :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wont join eh? :eh: ate bel cmon join :D reminder :D in yer pix, no need show yer face :) u can show off ur hand (?) :lol: but it shud be a photo :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]ate bel cmon join :D[/quote] [b]yeah il join.,uhm.,is it okay if the whole face is not shown?like,only the eyes?[/b]:paranoid:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ its okie for sure :)
mCdeviL
» n00b
1969-12-31

btw.. how to choose the winners?? who will judge there works?? and how?? :wallbash:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]Naah. Don't say that! =) You can do it! :D[/quote] uhaa~ thanks.. i am almost done with my drawing.. *kinda busy whit school stuffs* maybe i will post it on sunday.. (i really hope so..) lol.! :( err.. i hope no one will mock my drawing.. :cry: =D about reverzero.. waaah!!! i really liked his entry/drawing! :( too bad it was banned... (but for us who are not that really good in drawing.. i think it's an advantage.? =D joke! :lol::thumbsup: ) .. [quote=As cicatrizes]joke., il submit it on the target deadline for mystery effect. :lol:[/quote] ~i am excited to see your artwork.. i think that you are really a good artist.! ;] mystery effect. nice! :penguin: i am planning to do that also.. too bad.. i have class on november 10. grr! :doubt: to everyone who will join.. Goodluck!! =):thumbsup: :arrow: i am really excited about this contest..^^ :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ekzm]~i am excited to see your artwork.. i think that you are really a good artist.! ;] mystery effect. nice! :penguin: i am planning to do that also.. too bad.. i have class on november 10. grr! :doubt:[/quote] [b]lulz,dont get excited dear coz it is actually nothing special. :wasted::wasted::wasted: waaaaa~~~~my favorite ftalk artist(noxs) joined in the contest :crybaby: now i know i cant win the contest. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: i regret telling him to join the contest. joke. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P love your drawing noxs., as expected i know it's great.[/b]:eh: :eh::eh::eh::eh: [b]but still,it makes me sad. im doomed.[/b]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]lulz,dont get excited dear coz it is actually nothing special. :wasted::wasted::wasted: waaaaa~~~~my favorite ftalk artist(noxs) joined in the contest :crybaby: now i know i cant win the contest. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: i regret telling him to join the contest. joke. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P love your drawing noxs., as expected i know it's great.:eh: :eh::eh::eh::eh: but still,it makes me sad. im doomed.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] hahahahah!!!!! u make me so shy!!!!!!!!! iam not gud enough........just make for fun!!!!!!!!! but the way thank for praising me hahahahhaa
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i only see one gud contestant hir but his banned why???????????
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ykisaragi16]i only see one gud contestant hir but his banned why???????????[/quote] [b]if you read my post up there, you can see teh reason why he was banned for 2 weeks.[/b]=) [b]i am already finished with my drawing. il post it on sunday.[/b]:D
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]if you read my post up there, you can see teh reason why he was banned for 2 weeks.=) i am already finished with my drawing. il post it on sunday.:D[/quote] gud!!!!!! i like 2 see ur arwork!!!!! make more happening in there!!!!!!!!

Last edited by noxs (2008-11-07 03:16:18)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

all please no off topic here :D post here if u wanna ask about the contest :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Guys,[b] ZOMG.[/b] I'm so sorry. I've been busy with my life lately and I forgot that I've joined the drawing contest. [b]GAAAAH.[/b] I'll post my entry tommorow, for sure. [i]Gomenn~ :([/i]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just wanna ask. i saw an entry from a newbie and its nice.. is that entry valid?.. im just woderin if someone talk to him or pmd him bout his entry. [quote=linniie]i alredy tell him :D[/quote] ah ok thnks! :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-11-07 03:37:32)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ np sizie. cmon post it :D i alredy tell him :D i think its too mean if i delete his entry =_= just wait until 10 nov. if he can became a talker, it will be ok. :D

Last edited by Linniie (2008-11-07 03:26:52)

hafizgnx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]Linniie[/quote] U are promoter on drawing contest. Is it true? I join your contest. Post number #20. :D [spoiler]Really sorry. I don't know if i can't posting there about the contest. :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by hafizgnx (2008-11-08 09:17:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:42

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy