• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

rawr! i like shy's layyie.. always the best for me..
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[align=center][b]Tnx KUYA EPHE for the extended time... wah.. i still dont have the BACK to school layout.. coz the codes dont work in our SAFARI browser...urgh! @AYA and SHY.. love your works.. it was drooling... =)[/b][/align]
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hope there'll be another layout contest.........:D I wanna try it!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7]coz the codes dont work in our SAFARI browser...urgh![/quote] [color=#089bce]dl other browsers then? :D I feel bad about NOISOJ withdrawing in the contest i can understand perfectly that everyone's busy here and that's the very same reason why the contest is givin everyone suffice time to finish their layies (plus the recent friendster update made the announcement of elimination round results took longer than expected) Anywayssss.. what i'm tryin to say is I just wish everyone in the top 15 would be able to post their layies esp NOISOJ -- i mean you're in Laymaker's society, you make layies for the ftalk members who request in your thread and yet you weren't able to make the layie for the finals...... Does that mean your priority 1 is your laymaker's thread and not the contest? cmon NOISOJ mebbe you can still make it *cries to any person who reads this don't mind me plox im just blabbing lol [/color]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]we tried to DL other browser but it wont work.. i will finish the BACK TO SCHOOL layout now... wah... im so nervous.. my layout is sooper dooper simple... and i think the winner is between AYA and SHY.. wah..you deserve it! =)[/b][/align]
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hho. still no new entries ? [b]shunz[/b] : c'mon sist. i'm one of ur fans :lol: . Luv ur last summer layout. very soft work. i can't stand to see ur works. :D:D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]OMG ! I'm so digging Shunz_7's entries . As in , " Whoaaa ! " Lol . Good job ! ;):thumbsup:[/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis shine! i really love your summer and B2S lay!! its so cool!!
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]guys guys guys!!! sooper dooper tnx for your comments... but im not expecting to win.. may the best layout win... i hope you guys would support my lay! =)[/b][/align]
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

forsakendoll's summer theme was awesome! likewise to her back to school layout. :) but don't forget ate shunz's layouts! :) will rock your world too! of course, i still am loyal to my works hahahha! :D
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i didnt expect the contest will take this long. thought we already have a winner for the finals.. :D well, goodluck to all participants! :) [sub]edited - wrong spelling.. :D[/sub]

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-06-04 06:42:27)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

will der b a voting for the finals or just the hidden judges' dcision?

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-06-06 21:47:43)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yea.. when will the voting start?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If NOSIOJ didn't withdraw his participation in the contest, then I think he'll have a 60% chance of becoming the next CSS expert.
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]im still waiting for the CASTING OF VOTES! i hope i will be on the TOP 3.. im not expecting to win.. others deserve it..!ahehehe[/b][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love sis shine summer work........!!! I really love it..!! U are da bez sisz shine..!!! Ireally love how you put the crumpled papers as da background.. love it!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]aww...sis..tnx for the comment regarding my profile.!=) mwuah.. so when will the casting of votes start?[/b][/align]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm...what is the new contest now?? and the lay making isnt finished yet?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Yep they're still judging it..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

don't worry the advent of the final result is coming soon
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 9 queries - 0.127 second ]
Privacy Policy