• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]Your work is on the Top 10 Entries? I didn't notice it. :lol:[/quote] i can't stop from reacting at this post. I hope that this is just a joke and you are really close to her, otherwise, such remark looks like an "insult" and should not be tolerated. :penguin:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-17 02:49:20)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=sugarstyx_x]what's that suppose to mean? someone can take that as an offense.[/quote] [quote=As cicatrizes]uhmm... are you laughing at my entry?[/quote] [quote=jieduck]i can't stop from reacting at this post. I hope that this is just a joke and you are really close to her, otherwise, such remark looks like an "insult" and should not be tolerated.[/quote] Ate Bel, what I mean is that I didn't notice your entry was there coz I wasn't able to open all the spoilers there.Sorry 'bout my last post here btw. :3

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-11-17 07:10:17)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Well, I think you must open all to be able to judge the contest entries properly. :D - - - There's a new contest, right? The Math thing. Well, I think there must be specific age(s) allowed to join the contest since if one will compete with others who have more experience in Math(referring to one's age, like 18-up) and is proficient in that subject, then that would turn out to be unfair.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]^ Well, I think you must open all to be able to judge the contest entries properly.[/quote] Yeah. Sorry. :( Hope Ate Bel will forgive me. :(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]Yeah. Sorry. :( Hope Ate Bel will forgive me. :([/quote] [b]wenkz..that's okay. :D:D:D:D i was only asking for a clarification.:D:D:D:D thanks for answering and goodluck again to all contestants. =) i was wondering who the silent judges are.maybe admin will also be one of them[/b] :P:P:thumbsup::thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]There's a new contest, right? The Math thing. Well, I think there must be specific age(s) allowed to join the contest since if one will compete with others who have more experience in Math(referring to one's age, like 18-up) and is proficient in that subject, then that would turn out to be unfair.[/quote] I agree wif u!..But. i thhink it's because of d smartness..LOL..than they'll use caculator :lol:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Dfamador wrote: There's a new contest, right? The Math thing. Well, I think there must be specific age(s) allowed to join the contest since if one will compete with others who have more experience in Math(referring to one's age, like 18-up) and is proficient in that subject, then that would turn out to be unfair.[/quote] By the way, how do you tell the true age of the contestant? Some teenagers i know have their ages as 85. Second, it's only for fun...this is not something like an application for an american visa. you might as well invite supreme court justices to decide the winner if you want it to be very strict.

Last edited by nester800 (2008-11-17 20:24:31)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]By the way, how do you tell the true age of the contestant? Some teenagers i know have their ages as 85. Second, it's only for fun...this is not something like an application for an american visa. you might as well invite supreme court justices to decide the winner if you want it to be very strict.[/quote] [b]maybe,thru fansign again,.,haha.,or look at their pics in FS.[/b]:eh::eh:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wenkz..that's okay. i was only asking for a clarification. thanks for answering[/quote] Thanks also for forgiving me. BTW, about the Math Contest, I agree wif Dfamador and ate Bel. :3

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-11-18 08:44:56)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]As cicatrizes wrote: wenkz..that's okay. i was only asking for a clarification. thanks for answering Thanks also for forgiving me.[/quote] I'm happy about this. :) and BTW, sis, I apologize for my reaction, as a natural friendly member, I couldn't refrain from reacting whenever I see some posts that will lead to misunderstanding, and we want to avoid those as much as possible =) Thanks a lot, everything is ok :D:D [b]@T:[/b] It looks like that the MATH contest will start soon (after the final outcome of the Drawing Contest), and the list of finalists has been completed. Let's just wish a successful contest and to all the participants, the best of luck :thumbsup:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-19 03:29:48)

ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

among the 19 contestants i wonder the entry of nox is not included in top10????? the way he drew was let say not "bara bara" or not that easy unlike the other entries who entered the top 10 :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: supposed to be see first the backgrounds of the contestants......if u r a good artist or judges u know who really have the potential in the contest!!!!!plzzz dont serious the way i judge........
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]I'm happy about this. and BTW, sis, I apologize for my reaction, as a natural friendly member, I couldn't refrain from reacting whenever I see some posts that will lead to misunderstanding, and we want to avoid those as much as possible Thanks a lot, everything is ok[/quote] I forgive you about your reaction. :3 BTW, GL to all contestants. <33
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, sooner or later, we'll gonna know the drawing master already. :lol:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! Congrats to the top 5! Woahaha. Better luck next time to the others. :lol: [i]like me![/i] :lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well, everyone did very well. Everyone was competitive, creativity obviously arose!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Soo..who is the winner of d drawing contest? [it's obvious theee entry 1 is gonna win..the entry [b]B[/b]]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

About the Math Whiz Contest.The registration is kinda complicated. It should be like the drawing contest.There should be the eligibility of who is required to join and the age.And there should be a little test to see if the contestants is ready for the contest.Then the promoter should pick the first 10 that she/he thinks is ready for the said contest.Just like the registration and the poll of the drawing contest.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you know what, it could be very easy for these people to answer math questions unless they are word problems (googlism is an overrated source of it) & is true that age needs to be specified since it is widely varied. I think, maybe it needs a little more elaboration on the submissions and the rules for the upcoming contest.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

As of now, I think the Math contest needs alot more careful preparations before it will be established.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I have a question.Why there's a another topic for the registration of the Ftalk Math Whiz Contest?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:22

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy