• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[b]QUESTION[/b] do the top 15 need to post the nu summer layout theme ? or they just need to add the back to school theme ?
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

hmm..me too..i have a question: are those people allowed to join the back-to-school layout contest are those who are only in the top15 that joined the summer theme layout contest? does that mean we cant join?? those who didnt joined the first layout contest.?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah I think so... Those in the top 15 will have to make two layouts I think..
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^aww..thats pretty sad..i wanna join the back-to-school.. ahhaa....i also suggested this one in the suggest a contest... but i dont think they got it from me though...maybe they thought of it before... haha...but i sure suggested this one..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^spam alert!!! REPORTED! BTW.. waa.. im so ecxited.. about the results.. hehe.. :D go layyie authors!!

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-05-11 08:58:04)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]hmm..me too..i have a question: are those people allowed to join the back-to-school layout contest are those who are only in the top15 that joined the summer theme layout contest? does that mean we cant join?? those who didnt joined the first layout contest.?[/quote] iap. the [b]back to school theme contest[/b] only can be joined by the top 15. so just wait for the result. tomorrow the result will be announced.
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh, I wish I can made it in top 15, but I think I can't..:crybaby:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

They're gonna announce the top15 today right? XD Good luck to all contestants.. Rawr. :eh: | :lol: | :/
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waa.. today is the day!! :D i hope im included in the top 15.. :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Good Luck to all the winners! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah gud luck to all ;) =)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Iap. good luck to u all. for those who have the top 15 feel, can start to design the layout. :D

Last edited by andHa (2008-05-12 04:29:24)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]Iap. good luck to u all. for those who has the top 15 feel, can start to design the layout. :D[/quote] Where's the TOP15?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=NOSIOJ]Where's the TOP15?[/quote] hha. it haven't announced yet. i just said for those who have the[b] feel[/b] for it. :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was navigating around this section to look up the top 15, I think they'll still anounce it sooner. Good luck to all contestants.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. they will announce it around an hour. hope they are not busy. :D i found thatso many members can't stand to know the result ( include me :D )
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hope my bet will win. Don't worry guys, they'll announce the top 15 later, just wait.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Okay, Lets wait! Who's you bet Dfamador anyway? XD
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the results are out pipol!! :D congrats to those who made it!! i knew shy and shine will make it hehe.. :D good luck..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-05-12 06:07:19)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Im so happy to be the 2nd...it is way beyond my expectations... im expecting to be not included in the top 15.. im not being humble..but the truth is my entry was not that good.. but i really appreciate those who voted me. By far my concern is only about the SCORING SYSTEM. Wherein it really confuses me.. although i read the SCORING PROCEDURE..but as what kuya EPHE posted regarding the scores it made me confuse further.. SUGGESTION. ` i hope that you would also give consolations...that there will also be runner-ups. so that the efforts of the authors in making those layouts wont be worthless. The Top 1 really deserves it! =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy