• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[align=center][b]good luck to all of the participants! hope this would be "ANYBODY'S GAME" or shall I say a FAIR GAME. Although I admit that some of the entries are not related to the THEME. Well then, Good Luck To All! Be Sportsmanship! May the BEST entry WIN! =)[/b][/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Yah...same as the above~ lets Pray that this contsest will be Anybody's Game even until now,im still doesnt sure is my layout rily "summer".......
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol Maruko,,dont rush urself,, :lol: :lol: u didnt register. =| stay calm, :lol: :lol: ayt?..relax. =) to contestants,, just do ur best,, i think 2morow is da day, =) so far i cant see 15 qualifiers. =) i can see 3 can make it, is 15 is enough,or should the modz reduce it to 10?.. :/
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] uh-oh :O my elimination round layout is not that summer-y..... :penguin: [/color]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@forsakendoll.. same here! i think my entry is a junk!aheheheh.. Anyways, good luck to all! [/b][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Good luck to you guys.. XD~ Weee, there are three layouts that I like so far..hahaa... Some of the layouts don't seem to work well in IE though.. :paranoid:

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-01 20:39:17)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

HOLY CRAP! I saw someone's entry. And I was shocked! D*mn it's so hot! :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this is it =D the advent of the judgment of those submitted layouts are fast approaching
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

omigod... so nerve-wreckng :lol: had lotsa probs wid my layie... my othr ripway accnt exceeded the bandwidth thing den FS had som weird stuff goin on... & my (& som othr entries) layie didnt work n ie for a wyl... but its ok now :lol: good luck fellaz...il jz read the updates...
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7]good luck to all of the participants! hope this would be "ANYBODY'S GAME" or shall I say a FAIR GAME. Although I admit that some of the entries are not related to the THEME. Well then, Good Luck To All! Be Sportsmanship! May the BEST entry WIN![/quote] i agree :D i hope there wont be any bias during judging time! ^_^ i give my full trust on the judges and the members! :) -me super excited who'll make it to the top 15 ^_^ :drool:

Last edited by chubz202 (2008-05-01 21:13:16)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] wowwww :o i abso*fuckin*lutely love shy's entry <3 very very prettyyyyyyyy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/color]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

shine and andha's entry are one of my favorite!! :wow::wow:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@:forsakendoll: you've a cool entry aya :eh: though i cant read the last part of your comment..!well,if its okay to you,i suggest to put a scrollbar to your comment box :) but i guess,you have the reason why you didnt put a srollbar to that part..!hmmm,best viewed on ie,opera and foxfire..! :o

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-05-01 22:29:14)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i choose to hide the overflow instead hahaha that's why it's "cut" but no one reads the comments anymore so i did that hehe.. you should see shy's elimination round layout i was practically drooling.. very colorful and so summer-y! cant wait for the finals im aching to see the layouts in that one!! I thought this competition is boring but when i saw shy's layout i got excited !! weeeeeeeee.. fun fun fun!! [/color]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeahbah,,, 3 entry is cool by now,, i think top 10 is enough, =D =D i like the entry of shyness :wow: so cool,, hot summer,,we,, makes ur summer COOL.. :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: but i was thinkin,, is there any linker thats makes ur js file works in opera??.. :paranoid: it seems only at CSS ryt,,hmm,, :/ well gudluck to all of you guys,,, :lol: u are all nice, [i][b]tnx for sharing[/b][/i] [spoiler][i][b] currently watching video's of aya,, :lol: :lol: :lol: wazzup yow, =D [/b][/i][/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]best viewed on ie,opera and foxfire..! :o[/b][/quote] [color=#089bce] ah yeah im sticking to the contest score user friendliness and browser compatibility ^_______^ it's still the elimination round,, can't wait for the finals \:d/ muhihihihi [/color]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]is there any linker thats makes ur js file works in opera??.. :paranoid: it seems only at CSS ryt,,hmm,[/i] yaaah,you're ryt buddy..!i viewed my profile using opera browser and its a mess..!the linker for js won't work in opera,..!and i saw ayas entry using opera and it works so i guess,she use pure css and i dont see any js to her page..! [spoiler]the video of aya was so cool,got a little fun in here :lol: lakas maka tama :lol:[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote],she use pure css and i dont see any js to her page..![/quote] [color=#089bce] it's because i dunno how to use JS WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :lol: i dunno if that's a handicap in this competition but imma do muh best w/o JS ^^ [spoiler] lol i have more vids in you tube wahahaha [/spoiler] [/color]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]best viewed on ie,opera and foxfire..![/b][/quote] :arrow: [b]Opera[/b] [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/n66xpv.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]IE[/b] [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/n3vz8y.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]Foxfire[/b] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/1q1f1w.jpg[/img] hmmm,use css only if you want your entry to work on opera :D [spoiler]haha,uu nakita ko na lahat video mo don,vulnerable..![/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] hmmm imma dl opera just in case.. i wanna see my layout for the finals in opera *drools thanks for the screen shots ^^ [/color] [spoiler] gawa ka rin vids.. masaya xa hahahaha. baka gawa ako mmea pang <3 broken [/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-01 23:22:30)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy