• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Top 15 will be announced later on. General Info: When we say top 15 it doesn't mean your scores are high... Some got low scores due to they edited their submitted layout. In short they cheated. Fortunately we made back-ups of the original submission. Yes, cheating was accomplished but... we will give them low scores.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^So, You will also post the scores? All of the mods here are judges, right? Thanks for the info Sir! :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okie ephs.. :D im so exited!!
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Question[/b] It means that from now on we can do changes in our entry. Is it right ?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wonder who has the most votes..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-05-06 23:30:27)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Yeah. Me too.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] Guys... Chill. [b]Question [/b] May i convert my elimination round layout into a pre-made CSS layout now? because some people are already asking me for the codes XDDDDDDDDDDDD [/color]
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Theres some changes post of voting right? Hope they have good reason for that, but if the reason its cheating...oh well :retard: Keep ur heart up guyz, prepare for big 15 :thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wee.! im excited about the top 15.imma wait for it!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

patience people we will announce the top 15 soon..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-07 13:26:07)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Know i am not there and Goodluck to The top 15
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hope my Bet will win! gow Joison! hahahahahha... :D :thumbsup: hope ya win! ;]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]patience people we will announce the top 15 soon..[/quote] Ohh. Ok! We'll wait for it! =D
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it ok to have changes to our profiles now? -thank God i made it in time..i thought i wasnt gonna make it..lol my head still lags a bit from the trip..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^Yea, you made it they waited for ya nah. i kid. hihi. :D They haven't announce the top 15 yet, they're busy computing for the scores. Hope we'll make it ^___^ [/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah I can't wait weee :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] The [b]Top 15[/b] authors of previous contest, [url=http://theftalk.com/t29034-C.S.S.-Entry-%5BSummer-Theme%5D---Post-Your-Entries..html][b]C.S.S. Entry [Summer Theme][/b][/url] will be announced later on. Our next themes will be "[b]Back To School[/b]" and "[b]Summer Theme[/b]" so, If you know you're one of the [b]Top 15[/b]. Prepare your entries now! Scores will be announced on May 12 2008, Monday 6:00P M GMT +8:00 Beijing, Chongqing Hong Kong, Urumqi. [b]Note: [/b] The announcement of second leg was delayed due to Friendster Updates. Hope you understand the situation. [/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-10 03:34:37)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aha so it'll be two layouts (summer and Back to School) imma do this thing!!! wahahahah =D doing two layouts for the finals means the contestant is flexible :thumbsup: the difficulty of the finals just went up to a higher notch :wallbash: but we must persevere hihi.. it's a battle for those who really want to win this contest . The more determined contestants will definitely take this challenge...... =D

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-10 02:00:46)

chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

@forsakendoll - i know we'll make it..let's give our best on the next round ayt?=) :angry: time to get serious! :thunder: buahahah!!
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Good Luck, guys. I'm wondering if those top 15 are the only ones who can join the "Back to School" layout contest.

Last edited by Dfamador (2008-05-11 01:44:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy