• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=ducheszv]cLsC_101™ it is optional but if you have JS in your layie entry it is a must that you provide a back up HTML file so that others can also see the effect in IE. remember: Browser Compatibility is one of the criteria in judging.[/quote] Woah! Oh. I have a JS File! Thank you. Haha. I just saw this message, but it's too late for me. Haha. Anyway, thanks! =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

You can still submit your backup .html PM me the URL
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ohhh. Ok! Ok! I'll try! =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We already gave a few minutes of extension for the submission of layout entries. Actually it is 1 hour extension. Contestants still have 15 minutes to submit their layouts.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Guys! Voting is up now! Vote Wisely, ok?! ;] Goodluck! :P
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

question.. question.. can i change my layout's title?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO! We already extended the submission and modification process. Note: Even if you change or edit your codes, it wont affect the results of the silent judges since we already saved the files locally.
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okei.. just askin.. :P thx [i]*bilis magreply lawls :lol:[/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. It is because Im going offline soon. I've been online since morning. lol. 10 hours straight! haha
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

can i vote two entry???reli hard to choose :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no. you can only vote once. LOL i see a member who just voted and has 0 posts... hmm somethings fishy :penguin: :penguin: watch out watch out... :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-02 05:34:13)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Err.. Dont worry duch. We can give their punishments after the voting process. -- Please read carefully the conditions of the voting procedure.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ah ok,thankz =| i need to choose now :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol ej of course.. =D anyhu... hmmm God Bless and Good Luck to all :wow:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dont rush. You still have 3 days lol. Anyway the Votes aren't the last resort for you guys. Votes are not the only factor that will make an entry win this contest.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello, Sir Eejhay. Are newbies allowed to vote?? Someone voted me with a 0 post??:wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Read this post regarding newbies casting their votes http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=933634#p933634 Sorry about the newbies but there are many members complaining about this. So better luck next time.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-05-02 05:55:14)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh. 50 posts. :puke: It is okay then.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah 50 posts sounds fair, dont you think? =| lol i can feel the heat.. :lol: wooo =D good luck to all!!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

There's a solution for those whose votes became null. http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=933634#p933634 We are not that strict you know. :lol: [i]Even an entry go to the finals, it is not sure if the layout maker will win since they will create a new layout again[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:45

[ 9 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy