• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Okay, It is very okay. :D 300 posts? :o
llee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

I'm Too late to reg :smoke: btw GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS participant! :cry: =D:thumbsup:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-i'm gonna be posting this from time to time for the contestants :ninja: [quote][align=center][b]my personal favorites[/b][/align][/quote] [b]#3 - surfing on summer's wave[/b]:thumbsup: [i]great work bro , very neat and clean . nice banner not laggy and it doesnt contain nonesense tweaks [/i] [b]rating: [/b]a 7.5 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#6 - summer is love - [/b]:thumbsup: [i]great great work . very neat and clean . love the colors not laggy doesn't have nonesense tweaks lol [/i] [b]rating :[/b] a 8 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#12 - stop global warming[/b] [i]its pleasantly pleasing if you would scrap the hidden boxes and just show the design and layout , for me it would be great but having said all of that . its fine :) [/i] [b]rating : [/b]a 5.5 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#14 - simple layout [/b] [i]really nice love the watery feel to it :D but it kinda lacks the substance ^^ hehehe xD peace[/i] [b]rating:[/b] a 5 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#18 Feel the Burn[/b] [i]really good . like color orange :D like the background . suggestion : it would be better i think if you made it a one column profile :D its good though like the whole concept :D[/i] [b]rating:[/b] a 7 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#19 Miss The Summer Moments[/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup: [i]REALLY GREAT ! my top favorite so far :D hehehe really really good . nice concept really clean . love the background great primary picture[/i] [b]rating:[/b] an 8.5 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#21 Sand Beach[/b] [i]i like the whole concept and all like the color schemes although its kinda weird when viewed in mozilla firefox[/i] [b]rating:[/b] a 6 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#22 passion of summer[/b] [i]judging from the spoiler images i think it would do good . great work :) nice concept like the old fashionista retro feel to it :D ( lol i sound like a jaded journalist )[/i] [b]rating:[/b] a 6.5 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#24 hot spot[/b] [i]nice balance between the tweaks and the artistry all in all its good :D[/i] [b]rating:[/b] a 5 out of 10 _____________________________ [b]#25 Sunny Summer[/b] [i]really cool , nice, neat . layout its pleasanty great :D in a good way hahaha lol anyway [/i] [b]rating:[/b] a 6.5 out of 10 [align=center][b]no puns intended guys as for the rest . the rest gets a below 5 rating for me :D[/b][/align]

Last edited by Freelance6969 (2008-05-03 10:57:55)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the submission of layouts are ended proceeding to the next stage well the die is cast let the castrations begins!!!! =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-02 08:50:21)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh my!! i forgot to edit my screenshots and now it looks different from the actual profile.. can i edit it?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uh-oh.... linker filtered.. iPage's Gone.... what should i do now?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you should have a back up html file.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yah,but iForgot... and iDunno how... how To make that?
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

get the source of that page den paste it to ur notepad,den save it as .html , den uplaod it to ur file hosting site,
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ohw,Thanks..~ but..since the page has gone...is it too late if iDo it now
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: some of em can't see the entry in IE coz of course the LINKERS are filtered in IE thats why the Back Up HTML file was provided in order to see the effect in IE. They should click the [b]Back Up[/b] link to open IE instead. :smoke:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have seen all contestants' layouts. And oh well. I found a low specimen profile. Use Fake-Login. :disgust: But I'm so happy that there's my request layout. =D Beach thing ..~ Oh I feel I want to water-skying now~~ :penguin: That's the spirit of summer!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for posting my html backup file.. :D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-05-02 11:10:08)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Question :[/b] can i submit the backup now ? will it be accepted ?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Send it to me via PM :)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ thx. i've posted it to u :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

announcement :lol: u can now view my test page in IE (agen) :D thanks for those hu chose to vote for lay #24 :P :rose: & nice work fellow layout authors :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Shy[/b] I really loev your layie <333 Dang! Your layie is one from my fave contestants' layie. :wow:
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey guys..i wanna create a backup html..uhm..but i dnt know how to do that.. i've copied the profile source code then saved it as .html and uploaded it on my host but i dnt see the CSS working.. can you tell me what's going on?:cry:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ wen u copied ur page source...are ur codes stil workng? [b]@ yuna[/b] thanks for appreciating the layout :D ...means a lot =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:26

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy