• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^ No. They won't be qualified since they ignore the title of the contest itself.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

I can't wait for the [b]big 15.[/b] I hope there will be no more Dark Layout theme on the final round. It's [b]Summer [/b] everyone. I want to go to the beach or water-skying. :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this thread also can help them to figure out if their entry is enough, or they need to edit somethin,,somethin dat, to remind dem to follow the rules of this contest =) and it said dat,they still have a time to edit their work, b4 the deadlines end, =) i hope this thread can help them, by reading every post of this thread, :D @yuna, wait for dat entry, i ve seen one contestant doing dat thing, :eh: :eh: but so sad, its not finish yet, but soon, :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-30 00:31:42)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wooh. Gosh! :wasted: I think I still have to edit my entry. :crybaby: Hehe. Ok! Ok! Thanks for this thread. I now know what's went wrong! =):thumbsup:

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-04-30 01:29:21)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] WAHAHAHAAHA i admit i just started making the layie for the elimination round TODAY ............ and it's kinda "dark" (well, timing because im </3 hearted haha) no worries though because im pretty sure i would finish it before the deadline ^^ BUT (face it) others didn't follow the "SUMMER" theme -- there's a bigger chance i'll get to the top 15 even with this rushed layie heheh :penguin: i hope i can have the chance to show my REAL LAYIE muahahahaha \m/ *fingers crossed [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-30 04:50:37)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im afraid, i cant finish my layout b4 the said deadline. im busy these days.. :crybaby: but i'l try.. i've seen other's work.. *pressure arises* :paranoid: but i think this will be a good experience for a noob like me.. good day to y'all.. ;]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Remember do not rush your entries guys. Rushing can lead to crashing... Crashing can lead to death. Death can lead to game over in a PC game. =D (connect?) :wallbash: Seriously... Please have originality in your layouts and follow post presentation. The lowest score presentation can be a negative one. :D For me at least... =D I do not know about the other hidden judges. Anyway back to checking some entries. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-30 06:50:38)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@forsakendoll[/b] Haha. Yeah. No doubts. You'll surely be qualified until the finals! :eh: I saw your layout. It rocks! :P Goodluck! [b]@topic[/b] Hehe. I just updated my entry! Ahahaha! :lol: Hope I can be qualified until finals. Haha! :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce][b]@cLsC_101™ [/b]i dunno which layie you have seen (it's 2 layies right? one for the finals and one for the elimination round) Well my layie for the finals -- let's just say im proud of it hahahaha :lol: my layie for the elimination round -- totally different LOL! i know rushing can lead to disaster but im jusz too darn tired hahaha (because i started with the layie for the finals :wasted: ) It'll be my fault if i won't be included in the finals because im rushing the layie for the elimination round :smoke: --For the other competitors-- Guys! this is a summer theme! Not halloween theme! Moreover -- this is not a contest for the most tweaks People will appreciate your design more rather than the tweaks trust me <3 -- [/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ *woot!* i agree! great designs catch a whole lot more attention.. LOL anyway i still haven't seen ate aya's layie. wee me wanna see layie. lol @Renz, wee, goodluck, dude! XD
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ i think you'll like the layie for the finals (very summer-y :D) I don't know how to do the html for the friendster thingy? is there a tutorial for that ? hahaha :lol: [/color]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@forsakendoll[/b] The one i saw is the pink n black. The one with the.. Hmmm... [i]Love, Laugh, Live[/i]?! If I'm not mistaken... It's cute! :o Hehe. I hope there will be a blue version! Haha! LoL! [b]@joebz[/b] Ahihi. thanks... :P [b]@topic[/b] Ohh. God! I'm really... really... Hmmp! [b]Secret![/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Forsakendoll[/b] well..all i can say is that i have complete confidence that your entry for top15 will make it. i mean, youre forsakendoll .. your layies are all good. i liked them ever since i only have like 1 post here. :lol: Anyway, about your entry > :eh: Thats all i can say.. wakakakakka :lol: [b]Topic[/b] Im quite disappointed with the entries that were submitted. As for now i only see 1 layout who put complete effort and desire to win the prize. Im sorry for my high standards but the prize is good enough for you to put a lil more effort on it. =| One more thing, i think some of the members who recently submitted their entries didn't read the criteria well. Tsk tsk But still there are a lot who haven't passed their entries yet. Who knows? and it isn't over yet. You still got time so please if ever you think i'm talking to you, try to look over your layout one more time. =|

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-30 07:40:21)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™][b]@forsakendoll[/b] The one i saw is the pink n black. The one with the.. Hmmm... [i]Love, Laugh, Live[/i]?! If I'm not mistaken... It's cute! :o Hehe. I hope there will be a blue version! Haha! LoL![/quote] Wth? Love Laugh Live? That was the title of the layout of my ex gf from markyctrigger forum :| She asked me to make an overlay but I didn't finish it. lol. As usual, im too lazy. Anyway what is my role here? haha.. A spectator I guess. :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^duchesz whoa~ all that Layout doesnt good enuff? a rily hi Standard.... my layout is in progress...hope i can satisfy You.... @topic umm.......summer doesnt have to be yellow or Light blue right? is it okay if i use another color for the bg even if it doesnt reflect summer? off course the theme is still summer....
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

:exclaim: just saw forsakendoll's layie..and that was very well done.. [b]@forsakendoll[/b] - i just hope uh..we can see each other in the finals.. ^_^ :D done my layout already this morning (and it's not the hawaiian layie im using ryt now..) and i still don't feel like posting it tonight..haha or tomorrow..haha Lo0oLLL little intimidated.. [b]@ducheszv[/b] - i hope i can satisfy ur standards..haha :lol:

Last edited by chubz202 (2008-04-30 09:06:08)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaaa...i was about to join! waaaaahh... my idea!!! :o The Summer Vintage! wuhhh... :o sumbody stole my idea! :D anyways good luck! [quote]Woah? Stole your idea? You mean you spoiled it to somebody? That's the ONLY time you can say that someone stole your idea if they got it from you by means of communicating with them. If not, do not give any false accusations to anyone.[/quote] Reply: har har i told her my idea face to face! TOINKz i told her ill make summer vintage layout for the contest, but im not yet sure if ill join! then one night i saw her editing a vintage Images for her profile! waaahhh... :o dats simple! so i didnt join na lng! :/ [spoiler]baka mamaya sasabhn pa ako ng mga iba gaya-gaya[/spoiler] i also told my idea to a Mod! then he kept it a secret! bu this one member here really stole my Idea & she's a GIRL! :/

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-05-02 05:55:33)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Woah? Stole your idea? You mean you spoiled it to somebody? That's the ONLY time you can say that someone stole your idea if they got it from you by means of communicating with them. If not, do not give any false accusations to anyone.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=chubz202]:exclaim: just saw forsakendoll's layie..and that was very well done.. [b]@forsakendoll[/b] - i just hope uh..we can see each other in the finals.. ^_^[/quote] [color=#089bce] I haven't showed my layie yet ? and i was still fixin it.. i just finished now that's odd *scratches head well i'm about to take screenies of the elimination layie now lol... :penguin: p.s. yeah i just started a while ago but i'm already through! (rushed ee hehe) im xu xu tired i just wanna rest tomorrow until the finals (if i'll make it muahaha) :penguin: [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-30 10:08:10)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow, a contest at ftalk. goodluck to all participants..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 9 queries - 0.144 second ]
Privacy Policy