• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

does anyone els hav a prob wid seeing tricks in IE? it was workng b4 but den suddnly after the FS maintenance i dont see the effcts anymore...i jz see the file url in my media box... but in FF it still works fine... ~~~~thanks for the commnts :D :lol: ~~~~ @ [b] forsaken[/b]., well ur all set for the finals... i dont even hav a final concpt yt :lol: [b]but[/b] well, gotta make it thru the eliminations first :lol: [b]good luck participants... :D[/b]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-01 23:28:20)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

yea me shy.. it happening to my profile as well.. huh.. ripway is donw cant access it.. har!! :wallbash:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] GAWD! me too i can't access ripway.com and shirow was like "no, it's working" my dns something is not working thanks for this info!! HEY shirow told yah! [/color]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ hey wtf lately i can still access my ripway now i can't damn it :mad:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]FYI.[/i] I can access ripway here. :D What happened there?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i just wanna say *cough* told yah ^ oh well.. after ripway's 'maintenance' i still have the chance to polish my layie for the finals anyway.. ^^ and oh i've dl opera im soo happy it does work in all browsers :wow: :wow: i dunno ade Yuna :crybaby: [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-02 00:15:04)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i can now access ripway!! yey!! coz i have to remove something in my layout..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Kaka Aya[/b] Awh. Try it now kaka. It's working. :eh: Well then. For all contestants, [b]do your best.[/b]
fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wanted to ask about something,,,, Might participants use two css on the Contest ?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ the first layout is for the elimination round a second (different) layout will be used for the finals so better start the layie for the finals now ^^ i think the layout for the elimination round is only to determine the big 15 =D [hr][hr][hr] WAHAHAHA.. didnt notice that [b]post 666[/b] imma linger with thisz number fo a while =D [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-02 02:31:04)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][b]forsakendoll Posts: 666[/b][/i] =D =D =D btw,, do it need to get a top 15 for dat??.. 15/25??.. 10 will be eliminated..

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-02 01:39:05)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]does anyone els hav a prob wid seeing tricks in IE? it was workng b4 but den suddnly after the FS maintenance i dont see the effcts anymore...i jz see the file url in my media box...[/quote] me.. can't seem to see most of the design in IE, but in FX it's so WOW :O.. lol
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Its because of the maintenance last night. The linker got filtered in IE. Just try to view the back up .HTML file in IE. its still the same. =) [b]Shy[/b] Dang S i was shocked :o No wonder you wont let me see your layout .. arghhh :mad: Wait, is the girl in your footer pregnant??!! :o :lol: anyway.. nice one! :thumbsup: [hr][hr] i hope some of the entries who have heavy JS can post their back up HTML files before the deadline, dang or else.. :/

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-02 03:13:25)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Ooh I see. Well anyway it's so nice. I like the bamboo stick thingy. Lol. [:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah. Do we really need a HTML backup? Or it's optional? Because I think i don't have a chance. Some/All of my tricks won't work in Opera and FireFox. Ahahaha! :lol: Goodluck guys! I have two favorite layouts for now, [b]forsakendoll's and shy's[/b]!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@shy : nice page!! the girl in the bottom look naked.. wahhaa.. :D it rocks!! :D :wow:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i Like ate Shy and ate Aya/forskaendoll's Layout they rock [quote=cLsC_101™]Woah. Do we really need a HTML backup? Or it's optional?[/quote] Yes i am confused with that too =D

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-02 03:54:37)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]cLsC_101™[/b] it is optional but if you have JS in your layie entry it is a must that you provide a back up HTML file so that others can also see the effect in IE. =) remember: [b]Browser Compatibility[/b] is one of the criteria in judging.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Participants, please finalize your layouts now.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

XD Weee, the voting is coming near. Lol.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy