• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

@ [b]freelance[/b]... im glad #24 made it on ur list :lol: :D tenk u
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=Freelance6969]-i'm gonna be posting this from time to time for the contestants :ninja: [quote][align=center][b]my personal favorites[/b][/align][/quote] [b]#3 - surfing on summer's wave[/b]:thumbsup: [i]great work bro , very neat and clean . nice banner not laggy and it doesnt contain nonesense tweaks [/i] [b]rating: [/b]a 7.5 out of 10[/quote] Thank you Sir! - So many [b]Null[/b] votes with my theme. =| Anyway, Thanks for those who voted my layouts. I appreciate it.

Last edited by NOSIOJ (2008-05-04 02:10:07)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol ayel :lol: i understand why [i]NOSIOJ's[/i] layout is first on your list :lol: your a center left boxes layie lover.. << [i]ano daw?[/i] hahaha .. About the votes.. There are many nulled votes because their [b]posts are edited[/b] or their [b]post counts are below 50[/b].. well unless they can make it to 300 before the contest will end then their votes will be counted.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hope my Bet will win! :lol: hmm... profile's cool & clean layout! i like the color BLUE & surfering Concept! Lol!:eh: Gud Luck to you Guys!
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Ohh. Do you mean my layout? Ahaha! Lol! :lol: [b]@myself[/b] Of course not! :wasted: [b]EDIT:[/b] Just wanna ask If, now we have back up files, are we allowed now to edit our profiles?

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-05-04 03:12:10)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ what do you mean edit? you cannot edit your entries anymore since we are in the voting period. The css and js files that you posted in your entry were saved and copied in our computers the time that the submission of entry was closed so we will know if you have edited/added something in your codes.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i hope my Bet will win! Ahaha! Lol! :lol: hmm... profile's cool & clean layout! i like the color BLUE & surfering Concept! Lol!:eh: Gud Luck to you Guys![/quote] Sorry, I was about to PM you but i cant when i saw that youve voted mine. =D Hey bro, Thanks for voting my layout anyway. Even if it was not that nice. :eh:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ what do you mean edit? you cannot edit your entries anymore since we are in the voting period. The css and js files that you posted in your entry were saved and copied in our computers the time that the submission of entry was closed so we will know if you have edited/added something in your codes.[/quote] Nope. What I mean is... Sorry can't express it in english. Just click the spoiler below... [spoiler]"[i]Ie-EDIT ko po ung profile ko, pero po, hindi po siya kasama ng aking entry. Hindi ko naman po gagalawin yung entry ko. Ang ibig sabihin ko lng po ay, gagawa lang po ako ng panibagong layout para sa profile ko ngayong period ng botohan at kung pede ko lang po gamitin yoon dahil may back .html na po."[/i][/spoiler] Hope I explained it clearly. Sorry for using tagalog... :crybaby:
sabiq_maskar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hope #16 layout wil win,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
dekha_21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank you bang sabiq... hope #16 can win..
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hey. yer out of the regional section. speak in english. :arrow: some layouts look a like. SOME aren't even connected to the theme. :doubt:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™]"Ie-EDIT ko po ung profile ko, pero po, hindi po siya kasama ng aking entry. Hindi ko naman po gagalawin yung entry ko. Ang ibig sabihin ko lng po ay, gagawa lang po ako ng panibagong layout para sa profile ko ngayong period ng botohan at kung pede ko lang po gamitin yoon dahil may back .html na po."[/quote] We didn't say that you can not edit your friendster profiles. Yes you can since it's your profile anyway. But once you change your layout, it would be like you forfeit your entry in this contest.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] I didn't get what he meant either... if he wanna edit his layout then he should use another account or something. That would be easier lol. [/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think he is using his own personal friendster account for his layout entry.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] I hope i'll make it to top 15 or else the layout i originally made for this contest will go to a waste hahaha [/color]
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ohhhh. Hehe. Nevermind guys. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] UHHHMMM.... When will the judges announce the TOP 15? im excited to know so we can continue making the layout for the finals already :D [/color]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea.. im exited to see who made it..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] I'm getting bored i wanna spam in this thread hahaha.. judges yuhoo.. where are you..? it's getting quiet here.. Dont forget us T___T hahaha [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-06 07:22:59)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Am sure youll made it in the Final round. What's happening right now? Still, No announcements?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy