• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][i]Answer :[/i] [b]Andhamud[/b] You're welcome. A little change is no problem. :) It could be accepted. [b]Clsc[/b] Nope. The Judges will check all layouts when the registration topic is closed.[/quote] waaah now im confused... coz ephe sed that the judges wud chek the codes ahm the fourth day since the thread for submission opened... BUT it wil be closed ont the Fifth day... :wasted: which one is it really? can u pls give exct date & time... :D f its not too much to ask :D ty
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[b]@joebs [/b] [color=#089bce]^ there's still time until later so i'm pretty sure they'll pass it this afternoon :thumbsup: [/color] [quote]God! Your layout for the elimination is really amazing! Your really good at photoshop[/quote] [color=#089bce]i changed the layout a bit this morning huehuehue because some of my friends said it's too nude lol. I dunno if it looks better with the tribal symbol at the side though :penguin: .. need opinions.... [b]TRIVIA:[/b] i dont know how to use photoshop, i use paint shop pro :penguin: :lol: [/color] [quote]@eehjhay Ohh. hehe. I just saw it on forsakendoll's layout. I think it's her layout for the finals? biggrin[/quote] [color=#089bce] if it's the love laugh live layout that's just a pre-made layout , that's not my layie for the finals :penguin: [/color] [quote]Are the jurors checking now the codes? `coz I'm making a new layout. lol[/quote] [color=#089bce]is that for the finals? maybe you should make another account in friendster or use your friend's account ^^ (just to make sure)[/color] [quote]Yeah, You can change it. As long the content is same. biggrin[/quote] [color=#089bce]whew.. good because in my fs profile i do not change the linker (i only change the content) [b]QUESTION[/b] What if in my fs profile: i have this CSS URL [url]http://h1.ripway.com/forsakendoll5/honey8aya.css[/url] but i put this [url]http://h1.ripway.com/forsakendoll6/summerlove.css[/url] as my css file entry ?? same content though no more no less. [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-30 22:43:58)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][i]Answer :[/i] [b]Andhamud[/b] You're welcome. A little change is no problem. :) It could be accepted.[/quote] thx again [b]nengmudh[/b] now i know what to do. wish me luck :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Answer : [b]Ate Shy[/b] Some hidden judges will check the contestants' codes on 4th day. :ninja: But for sure, all hidden judges will check it when the registration complete. [hr] [b]Andhamud[/b] Yeah. I'll wish you luck. :D And luck for all contestants. /b/~

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-30 22:41:43)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@deathwish[/b] Wooh! Ok! Thank you! ;) [b]@forsakendoll[/b] Waaah! Your really amazing. Instead using photoshop, you use Paint Shop Pro? Cool! :eh: ohhh. I thought it's your entry! ahehe. Coz it's the one you posted in the first thread of this contest. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] That's just my layout when we registered here, but nope that's not a contest entry ^^ i cant wait for the second part.. i already postponed my trip for this contest hahaha :penguin: Goodluck to everyone :penguin: [/color]
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz][quote=cLsC_101™][b]@forsakendoll[/b] God! Your layout for the elimination is really amazing! Your really good at photoshop! :eh:[/quote] Yeah I saw it last night! It's so nice! Reminds me of her Sunset Sailing layie. XD Can't wait to see her layout for the finals. XD~[/quote] wow..she got a handful of fans in here.. :) i guess we already know who'll win for the most number of members' votes.. [b]@mods[/b] dont we have any consolation prizes for the 1st runner up and 2nd runner up sir? we'll + repus will do..at least.. :)

Last edited by chubz202 (2008-04-30 23:02:43)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ i agree...miss forsakedoll has lotsa fans...& im 1 of dem... i know she'l mke it w/o a sweat ;) [b]@forsaken[/b], i watched ur vids :lol: so cool :cool: :P [b]@yuna[/b]., ok,,,understood!...thanks :D :lol: u used the word "ate" ...so cute :P
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]wow..she got a handful of fans in here.. smile i guess we already know who'll win for the most number of members' votes..[/quote] [color=#089bce] That would still depend on their judgment ------ which layie they think is best ^^ :eh: if i pass a crappy entry i'm pretty sure that even if they like me, they won't vote for me and vice versa. :lol: [/color] [quote]^^ i agree...miss forsakedoll has lotsa fans...& im 1 of dem... i know she'l mke it w/o a sweat wink @forsaken, i watched ur vids lol so cool cool tongue[/quote] [color=#089bce] i already sweat my heart off :crybaby: im heartbroken (after the contest started ! what timing! ) and i thought i won't be able to continue because i can't concentrate :crybaby: LOL the vids... shhhhh hahahaha :penguin: [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-30 23:21:30)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i'm expecting a superb creation from you =| so don't fail me step asides your emotions first be a remorseless layout creating machine so by that you can concentrate more on your work..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-30 23:28:02)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Ate Aya Ooh you use paint shop? Cool.^^ [quote]dont we have any consolation prizes for the 1st runner up and 2nd runner up sir?[/quote] Will there be runner-ups too?? (sorry i've never watched (?) a lay contest before lol).... BTW I've read Kuya Ephe's post about putting !important on the codes.. Will that make the lay work in both browsers?lol..

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-30 23:30:03)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] There are some codes that wouldn't work without !important so you have to "force" the codes to do that, so you put !important. But sometimes even with !important, there are some codes that really doesn't work. i'll pm you the rest of my opinion with !important hahaha. We might get scolded here :penguin: =D I've experimented with the codes lotssa times already and i only use those that i really use -- im satisfied with my set (of codes) now hahaha, that's why i'm really pissed with rippers :evil: [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-30 23:45:00)

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! ms. aya! your layout are great!! cool..:wow: [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/91.gif[/img] I'm one of your fans and guess what, ur my inspiration in making layouts! it's great!!! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/91.gif[/img]

Last edited by kristina08 (2008-05-01 00:42:21)

Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]tomorrow will be the day of elimination to those who will submit a late entry will be not accepted anymore...[/quote] [b]omg. it is a rush? i think i cant submit my layout entry cause it's not already done![/b] :O
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Did you submit layout for registration? =|
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wahihihi.. im still makin my entry and im only like 5%done.. wahaha.. :D better hurry up! im seeing 2 really good layouts that can win the prize.. based on my standards.. :wasted:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so when the deadline ? :paranoid:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tomorrow, may 2 ,2008
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] im effin depress need anti - depressant hahaha.. wish the finals is here already. I wanna go to my trip now , wanna unwind and forget muh problems already :lol: i wonder what the mods are up to -- you think they already check the codes.. ? will they announce the top 15 tomorrow ? =D :penguin: [b]Question[/b] Hmmm.. when will the finals start? [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-05-01 11:51:18)

D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Great topic u made here E-Jay :thumbsup: I saw those layouts from contestant, eventho derz sum are not related to [i]Theme[/i] but i catch 2 layouts that good :D [align=center][quote]Good luck to all contestant :)[/quote] [/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy