• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^ Wee! Can't wait to see them! XD~
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Just a reminder... Tomorrow shall be the checking of codes. =D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Wew. Codes codes codes. Lol. When will the contest exactly start btw?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tommorow? aaaaghhh!!!! i havent finished the page yet!! geez...i'll sleep late tonite...
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] Joebz i think the Elimination round will start on May 2 2008 ^^ Geez im kinda nervous bout my elimination round layie because i only made it today hahaha :lol: [/color]
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Just a reminder... Tomorrow shall be the checking of codes. =D[/quote] what the?! so you mean sir, everyone has to submit their codes tonight??:O
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ i thought you already finished your elimination round layout? :exclaim: don't worry maybe they'll check tomorrow at 6:00 pm (philippines time) *whew i finally finished the elimination round layout muahahaha .. now i'll have some shut eye until the finals =D [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-30 11:25:37)

chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][color=#089bce] ^ i thought you already finished your elimination round layout? :exclaim: don't worry maybe they'll check tomorrow at 6:00 pm (philippines time) *whew i finally finished the elimination round layout muahahaha .. now i'll have some shut eye until the finals =D [/color][/quote] yes i did.. :) and i guess there's no reason i hafta keep it hidden right? :) i'll be posting it next to urs.. after i finish taking some screenshots..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Just a reminder... Tomorrow shall be the checking of codes. =D[/quote] so, do u mean that tomorrow will be the last submission date & u guys (judges) will chek the codes, but the thread won't be closed 'til the day after that?!... & can u give us the tym... philippine or eastern time wud b gud =)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-04-30 13:44:53)

Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19][quote=Ephemeral]Just a reminder... Tomorrow shall be the checking of codes. =D[/quote] so, do u mean that tomorrow will be the last submission date & u guys (judges) will chek the codes, but the thread won't be closed 'til the day after that?!... & can u give us the tym... philippine or eastern time wud b gud =)[/quote] [b]yeh im agree![/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tomorrow will be the day of elimination to those who will submit a late entry will be not accepted anymore...
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! Today's the checking. AmF! Ohh. Well! Goodluck. May the best layout wins! :eh: [b]@eehjhay[/b] Ohh. hehe. I just saw it on forsakendoll's layout. I think it's her layout for the finals? :D [b]@forsakendoll[/b] God! Your layout for the elimination is really amazing! Your really good at photoshop! :eh:

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-04-30 20:55:07)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]question [/b] can i change the link of my css file. ? so the link won't be the same like i posted in the registration.

Last edited by andHa (2008-04-30 21:19:15)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Answer :[/b] Yeah, You can change it. As long the content is same. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cLsC_101™][b]@forsakendoll[/b] God! Your layout for the elimination is really amazing! Your really good at photoshop! :eh:[/quote] Yeah I saw it last night! It's so nice! Reminds me of her Sunset Sailing layie. XD Can't wait to see her layout for the finals. XD~
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do not be shock we ftalkers know that ate aya/forsakendoll is expert In making Layyies!! :eh:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][b]Answer :[/b] Yeah, You can change it. As long the content is same. :D[/quote] thx for the answer [b]nengmudh[/b] :D but i did a little change in the script. will it be accepted ?
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]Question![/b] Are the jurors checking now the codes? `coz I'm making a new layout. :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Ate Aya said they might be checking them this evening. :| New layout for what? Finals? XD Hmmm. Only a few have submitted their entries so far... -___-
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Answer :[/i] [b]Andhamud[/b] You're welcome. A little change is no problem. :) It could be accepted. [b]Clsc[/b] Nope. The Judges will check all layouts when the registration topic is closed.

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-30 22:26:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:00

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy