• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^ i agree. ;) but the price must be different for them hehe. because i think they cannot change their rank as a moderator =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

i wont agree if jovit will join! just kiddn!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]registration will end on nov.10?wew~~i think il join.,wahahaha~`a month. *evil plan*[/b] =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The theme is Ftalk :wallbash: Supposedly draw any what you want to show your full potential! ---- All in my mind are to draw a Jail and those banned and cursed members inside it + members throwing a junk on them :|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wooahhh Nov 10?! which mins i can still change my entry! :D
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hmmm....yeah... me too...hope its not against the rules...:paranoid: ill make better than wat i posted!!!:eh::eh::eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah cmon join :D:D:D u can change ur image before teh registration ended ;)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^oh really? hahaha i thought once you posted you cannot change anymore.. hehe but im wrong ehhe that wasnt even in teh rules.. silly me hehehe :wallbash: anyway... thats good ill change mine if i felt like it.. hehehe good luck toall again.. hehe i hope many people will join so itll be more fun! hehe :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wait for me, I haven't start yet hehhe :lol: a lot of event happening, I don't know what to start :wallbash:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ReverzerO]Wait for me, I haven't start yet hehhe :lol: a lot of event happening, I don't know what to start :wallbash:[/quote] ahehe lol.. im excited to see your wokr to bro..! hehe :P
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Can mods with no face join? =D Saling pusa. :lol: :wallbash:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow, the drawing contest has a banner now in forum page. cool :lol: :thumbsup: plus repu to admin :lol:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

OMG! I'm still the last to enter the contest. :o Since 25th of October? :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]wow, the drawing contest has a banner now in forum page. cool :lol: :thumbsup: plus repu to admin :lol:[/quote] yeahh its cutee i just know from tunaaie post hohooho [quote=cLsC_101™]Since 25th of October? :lol:[/quote] dunn worry bro many member who want join but havent post their work maybe havent finish be honest :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@cheuw Weeeh. I hope so! I would like to see more works [i]eh[/i] ? =)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cheuw yeah, im sure they will released their work before nov 10 :eh: goodluck to all the contestants ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-28 02:50:49)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Including yours :eh: :lol: I want to join also, but i dont have tools here. errrmmm.. and no camera, luls. :lol: well. goodluck guys :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wish to join with no face. :lol: :lol: :lol: Kidding... :lol: or will I? :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me shocked :o that banner :redface::lol: kuya ephe :lol: wahahaha with no face? :rolleyes: but i hope i can see urs face there =D ahh. actually. [spoiler]no need show ur face. if it was takin by camera, and maybe u take it. show ur hands,finger,etc :lol: or maek ur face blur? =D it still ok :D but i HOPE all of u show ur face :D[/spoiler] all join please join please :lol::D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]me shocked that banner kuya ephe wahahaha with no face? but i hope i can see urs face there ahh. actually.[/quote] I have a rep to keep. :lol: Honestly I have many class mates that visits this site. They might see me and annoy me tho death on school. :lol: Fortunately, they don't click the usernames if they visit. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 9 queries - 0.264 second ]
Privacy Policy