• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

awts! tomoorow? I have a [b]very big[/b] problem with my 2 layouts..It's not working at the new linker..huhuhu:crybaby:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote=Ephemeral]Second Leg for the Finals will start at May 21 Wednesday 6:00 PM GMT +8:00[/quote] wen's the deadline?the last date of submssn?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

We will announce the details later this day. Be ready because we will do this quickly and organize. :D Maybe the first top 3 finalist after the judgment are automatically included in the FvF (forumVSforum) FS Layout Contest if they want. They can represent FriendsterTalk together with the moderators. :D (Im excited lol. I want to compete! =D)
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]We will announce the details later this day. Be ready because we will do this [u][b]quickly[/b][/u] and organize. :D Maybe the first top 3 finalist after the judgment are automatically included in the FvF (forumVSforum) FS Layout Contest if they want. They can represent FriendsterTalk together with the moderators. :D (Im excited lol. I want to compete![/quote] OMG. :-O quickly?! i was expecting longer time LO0o0oLLL the boat's leaving @ 4PM still got 3hours left. :penguin: gotta hurry. l0o0oLLL
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]OMG!.. im still not working on my back to school layout.. coz i've been bc in school! wah[/b][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yea. me too.. so busy with school.. :crybaby: :penguin: UPDATED! what do you mean by summer and back to school layouts? i have to make another summer themed layyie? :wallbash:

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-05-21 06:28:47)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ yep., a new summer themed & 1 back to school... Iblimutz is fast :lol: he already posted his entries :O

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-05-21 17:37:49)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh okay!! :wallbash:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

who will be the judges!? the moderators!?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeee... where all contestant :ninja: its almost d deadline, but just 2 member who olredi post their layout :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow, how come the others aren't posting their layouts yet? O_O LOL.. Anyway good luck to all who's still joining.
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

I bet other contestants are i like me ^_^ (i think lol) waiting for deadline before doing the job..haha adrenaline really helps! :eh:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:cry: poor me. lack of time. i couldn't finish the summer layout well. [b]what ever will be will be.[/b] :D okay. good luck for others. :D:thumbsup:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yah me too..lols..i got a very big problem with my 1st layies and i have to restart making it again. goodluck to the other contestants..I really love miss aya's layout..It's so coooOooooL! I bet it will win..:D:thumbsup:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

your work is still good :thumbsup: don't worry too much [b]andha[/b] :lol: i can't say that i didn't have enough time for this contest coz I already finished all my layies a week ago but it's because this past week I was out in Batangas and Bulacan swimming with muh friends hahahaha :lol: I did rush though because of the trip hihi.. Anyway, I think we all did a teriff job.. thumbs up for everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hip hip hooray!! Thanks for the comment Kristina <3 [b]fiance's[/b] layie is simply cute hahaha.. i loev the mermaid :wow:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-06-01 06:50:10)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woooo. ate shy and ate aya's works are so wonderful. sugoi. :wow: btw do css layout contests really last this [i]long[/i]? i mean it's been weeks already...or even around a month since it started... :/

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-01 08:07:28)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

and ephe has extended the deadline. :D even i still can't do change to my layies. i have my final exam tomorrow. [b]aya[/b] thx ate aya. still u and shy are the best. wish two of u a big luck. :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Huehue! I'm so diggin' Sis Shy and Sis Aya's layout <3 (perfect couple's layout) :lol: I am nor going to join this time =( I'm really busy with my exam :| Sorry guys XD Especially Linniie.. May the best win! :D :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks ephe!! wee.. +repyu..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waah i guess its a gud thing that this has been extended... grrr., my ripway's exceeded again :crybaby: i hope it'll b back by tom =( weeeh i havent seen the layies yet but im sure they're all fab =) esp urs [b]fiance[/b] :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:44

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy