• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^ i answered your question.. see the announcement thread. :)
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[align=center][b]I saw your answer...just read my reply... I hope that the mods will approve my suggestions [quote]SUGGESTION. ` i hope that you would also give consolations...that there will also be runner-ups. so that the efforts of the authors in making those layouts wont be worthless.[/quote] [/b][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^i agree.. :D may the best author win! =)
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

o0ohh yeah made it to the top 15.. :cake: now to serve the main course..shit
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7][url=http://theftalk.com/p988313-Today-00%3A39%3A24.html#p988313]You wrote here[/url][/quote] Remember... some votes were nulled. 3x check and your score has been dated. Thanks for reporting. P.S. Actually some votes for your layout were nulled due to their post count didn't attain the requirement. You insisted so I fixed your score. Regardless Top 15 is Top 15. Congratulations.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-12 22:15:37)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! At last! The final 15 have been announced! Congratulations to the top 15! Now, do your best and don't forget to have an inspiration! :lol:
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when the siggy;s contest start? :paranoid:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Ribbon]when the siggy;s contest start? :paranoid:[/quote] i think u missed that event :D the contest has finished about month ago. and we have got the signature master. :D just wait for the next contest. [b]_______________________________________________________________[/b] about the summer contest. hope that they give the top15 enough time to do their best. making 2 layouts is not as easy as making one :lol: (of course !)
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yeah yer ryt, i think she missed it..probably..:D well yeah, hope they give enough time, i don't have any idea comin' in my mind..:D I've already finished my summer theme layout but the back to school..just planning for it..=|
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hofh ! lucky u. i have made none. i have the idea, but don't have much time to apply it. so that i beg them to give us much time. well. good luck to u. good lcuk to me. and good luck to the other top15. :D
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

:doubt: ^l0o0ll yeah i hope so..:wallbash: cuz this aint the only place where im making designs ^_^ since they made the elimination round 5days so i think they gonna make the finals 7-10 days.. :P a criteria for speed would also be good..i think.. :paranoid:just a suggestion.. EDIT: ^ o0ohh no..speed isnt an advisable criteria cuz some participants started making already..lol mah bad..:)

Last edited by chubz202 (2008-05-14 01:41:21)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wah...im still not working on my BACK TO SCHOOL LAYOUT! i still dont have the concept.. my mind is not functioning well.. hmm... good luck to me![/b][/align]
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I haven't make any layouts yet, Darn. Am BUSY. Please make the next leg in JUNE. =|

Last edited by NOSIOJ (2008-05-16 17:43:02)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce][b]@NOSIOJ[/b] Why should we compromise for your schedule? :lol: By then summer's over lawl ( what would happen to the summer theme layie) Heck everyone is busy Same here, I will go somewhere else by Monday and i think i'll be gone for less than two weeks that's why I wanna finish the layie this weekend ! But guess what? Linker just got filtered! Deimm it ! T ^ T Gawd i thought i can finish all my contest duties this weekend. *GAHHHHH dies What an awful turn of events [/color]
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

o0ohh crap :disgust: will be going to cebu again this may 20 :doubt: shi shit t lo0olls i hope when i get back, it started already :) haha but i hope too that when i get back, i aint too late haha it's over already haha
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just need to know one thing... [b]deadline [/b] :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think we can just merge this final stage of the contest into the Forum vs Forum FS Layout contest? =D:D How's that to you guys? So it would be like the final contestants of this contest [b]+[/b] Ftalk moderators [b]vs[/b] other forums. =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I think we can just merge this final stage of the contest into the Forum vs Forum FS Layout contest? =D:D How's that to you guys? So it would be like the final contestants of this contest + Ftalk moderators vs other forums. =D[/quote] Maybe the next contest. It may confuse some members. :lol: [hr][hr][hr][hr] Heads up. [spoiler] Second Leg for the Finals will start at May 21 Wednesday 6:00 PM GMT +8:00 Layout Themes. Summer and Back To School (2 Layouts) [/spoiler]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-19 01:51:43)

chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I think we can just merge this final stage of the contest into the Forum vs Forum FS Layout contest? =D:D How's that to you guys? So it would be like the final contestants of this contest + Ftalk moderators vs other forums.[/quote] that's a cool idea ehhjay it's like star players of ftalk against other forums :) for us not to spend a lotta time picking representatives -oo0ohh crap im going to cebu that day

Last edited by chubz202 (2008-05-19 02:40:28)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Maybe the next contest. It may confuse some members. :lol: Heads up. Second Leg for the Finals will start at May 21 Wednesday 6:00 PM GMT +8:00 Layout Themes. Summer and Back To School (2 Layouts)[/quote] oh okay.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:25

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy