• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^ =D aww cmon :lol: me curious with ur face =D:lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

My drawing is actually finished last October 23, 2008 :lol: I'm just lazy to post :P
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

What's this entry? :o Look. [url]http://theftalk.com/p1847793-Today-15%3A29%3A43.html#p1847793[/url]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just saw the people in the contest alot more older than me, they have alot more experiences especially regarding Creativity, that's why I must say that I don't have match to them. Suggestion: I hope it won't be open to all ages (like certain ages are allowed to join a certain contest)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OMG, all the contestants at the drawing contest are sooo effin' good. :eh:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yay..yeah...i can see that..im planning on joining...yay..but im scared.haha!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hehe, as long as you have the determination to win the contest. ayt? :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hmm..yeah..i gez thats right.wow..thanks for the encouragement !! muah!!
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I now have a bet on the contest. [b]Offtopic:[/b] @lunareighn_sassy: Nope, I think there's none in your siggy.
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhaaa~ i want to join also... :] but i think i don't have a chance in to win this contest.. lol . :lol:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Naah. Don't say that! =) You can do it! :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gezz all I need is a Scanner. The quality of my drawing was suck using my mp4 :wallbash: Edit: I just want to ask something about the sizes of the images, are 300x300 is the size of the drawing and the contestant and 600x600 is the size of the drawing only?!

Last edited by ReverzerO (2008-11-01 06:35:35)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Huh? Ahmmm. All images must be less than 600x600 (I guess)... :eh: [b]@topic[/b] Why there are/is some entries/entry that are/is out of the given theme? :/

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-11-01 07:42:06)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I have a rep to keep. :lol: Honestly I have many class mates that visits this site. They might see me and annoy me tho death on school. :lol: Fortunately, they don't click the usernames if they visit. :lol:[/quote] i'v seen ur face once.. :lol: you delete ur pict right after i post a comment to ya :lol: did you remember that?? :eh: @linnie: your inbox is full, i cant reply ur message.. :rose:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]linnie.,im confused about the deadline., :lol: it says 10/10/08- 10/11/08 :lol: that means, [u]october 10, 2008 up to october 11,2008[/u] which is which? btw.,i am halfway on my work., i will submit it on the deadline., coz you know.,i dont want my theme/idea to be copied.[/b] :rolleyes: [b]joke., il submit it on the target deadline for mystery effect. [/b]:lol: [quote=Dfamador]@lunareighn_sassy: Nope, I think there's none in your siggy.[/quote] [b]offtopic also.,there is.,it's really moving.,stare at it for 5minutes,that's what i did.,and dont blink la~~[/b] :lol:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-01 23:35:11)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lol it was dd/mm/yy :D i alredy wrote it i think :P it will end 8 days again. 10 november 2008 :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]lol it was dd/mm/yy :D i alredy wrote it i think :P[/quote] [b]oh.,my bad.,haha.,sorry sis., i guess i was used to dates that are mm/dd/yyyy[/b]:P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

lol np sizie :D cmon join ;)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

There are some sub-standard constestant!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol what do you mean by substandard? weww linnie and jecca :lol: i hope i can join :lol: me envious :drool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy