• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

[quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

^ It once again violated the rules. Look, it's now closed. =)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

what happened to the drawing contest :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^dondon is the winner.,wkakakak~~just joking.,i thought it was supposed to be announced last saturday.,well,i guess linniie is very busy in school[/i]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Maybe they're still waiting for the other judges decision :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]^dondon is the winner.,wkakakak~~just joking.,i thought it was supposed to be announced last saturday.,well,i guess linniie is very busy in school[/quote] hahaha.. me is winner? how i wish :P :lol: yeah, maybe linniie and takashi is busy ;) [quote=portuniecho]^ Maybe they're still waiting for the other judges decision :D[/quote] yeah.. i think that also, all of the contestants did a great job ;) except me :lol: just kidding :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wont win for sure... :lol: i dont deserve to win this contest! :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww all please waiting :D:D:D:D im sorry for this late-ness =( but be patient again please :D:D:D:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^it's okay linniie.,we understand. :D:D and anyway,it's already obvious who will win[/i]:lol:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh i can't wait^^ hope my favorite will be the winner~[/b];);)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I think everyone already know who got the greatest chance of winning.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=PekingKira]hello gamda layout ng onion:penguin::eh:=):thumbsup::gift:[/quote] [b]please no spam on here[/b]:eh: [b]@topic: anyway, the drawing contest is done ayt?? now the math wizard contest is held out~ anyway congrats fer the winner there~[/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, math :lol: i'm out, especially it is in english... :penguin: any new suggestion for the next contest? :eh:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]yeah, math :lol: i'm out, especially it is in english... :penguin: any new suggestion for the next contest? :eh:[/quote] [b]hmm.... banner making contest! and the theme is friendstertalk[/b]=| [b]it just suggestion anyway~[/b]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well at least everything's proper and organized now ;] All we have to do now is to deal with the new rules :D :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=koy1991]one question, can i have multiple entries in the photography contest?> :eh: :paranoid:[/quote] only one entry per participant. :thumbsup: I know that a lot will join this contest because it will require less effort so i think it would be chaotic if there are members that can submit more than one entry. I hope you understand :) btw, i own page [b]69 [/b]yea~ :cool:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-04 23:59:53)

biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xhieen]ive chooose teh best judge for this i believe they can do it~ lalalala gambatte to my judges :D >333333[/quote] i wonder who are they. .. :rolleyes: well anyway .. tomorrow is the day!. yippe. so excited!. :O
xhieen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx]i wonder who are they. .. :rolleyes:[/quote] they are :wow: souka hahahahhaha teh best for me :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

if ever ed wins he has to choose between Drawing Master or Master Photographer. :lol: If he chooses Drawing Master, Master Photographer goes to 1st runner up hahaha.
xhieen
» n00b
1969-12-31

^omooo so that's the rule ne :D goodluck why question for ed's rank his not sure to be teh winner ayt?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@neex shouldn't you name it Chibi Contest? anyway,,, GBU with teh contest. :thumbsup: [quote=forsakendoll;#3469820;1267724581]i can ask my God to help you. :evil:[/quote] i wonder who that God is :facepalm:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]Updated (Dec-01-2009):[/b] Feel free to discuss [u]any ongoing [/u]contest here! [i]-forsakendoll[/i][/quote] [hr][hr] It seems that most of you are excited about this current layout cont

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:06

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy