• ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before leaving so you will be counted!![/i][/b][/color][/quote] and remember - - - > [b]SPEAK IN [color=red]ENGLISH[/color] PLS![/b]

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-05-03 13:21:26)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

100%.. filipinos rule this forum :penguin:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

I think its quite obvious that [b]most[/b] of the members here are Filipinos. But that does [b]not[/b] necessarily mean that Filipinos would really want to dominate this forum. I mean, we keep on saying that this is an [b]International Forum[/b], yet all of us here are only from Asia. And only 3 countries have their respective Regional Sections. It would absolutely be better if more people from different parts of the world would be here :globe: by the way.. Sir Admin is not a Filipino :eh:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree with forsakenkid... it does't really matter if the majority of members here in FTALK will dominate this site... the significance of this thread is to know how many other nationalities are involved here in FTALK... we all know that filipinos have the majority no. of members but as a thread starter, i was curious how many were not filipinos and what are their nationality... and i know some other members here in ftalk have the same curiousity...

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-05-02 11:09:15)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm.. i believe we have [b]american[/b] co-ftalkerz i just dunno where they are now :retard:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i think they got bored out here because at that time [when they were active], most of us here speaks "tagalog" in other sections. And if im on they're side, i would definitely leave this place and find some forums that i can completely relate to. Anyways, dual citizenship. Filipino - Korean citizenship. =)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ True. Its kind of hard to start forum-relations if you cant really relate to the majority of people around, so might as well leave. We couldnt really control it though. Different people from different countries have different customs and cultures and different attitides and characteristics. We cant really expect everybody to get along well with everybody else. Even we Filipino members have had issues about not getting along :doubt:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Interesting thread~ It's obvious that there are like 80% Filipino in the forum. Or maybe even more hmmmmmm.. Anyways, if that's the case we'll see more Pinoy behavior here. [i]RULE BREAKERS[/i] some of us.. it's a shame. No wonder it's messy in the country. :wasted:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fi li pi no :lol:
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

This is an International Forum? Really?
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=DirTyBoI_RuzzeL]This is an International Forum? Really?[/quote] Yes.. that's why we have those 'indonesian' and 'malaysian' sections. and that's why we need to post in english
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Most of the members here in friendstertalk are filipinos. It only means that Filipinos love forums.. :eh:
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahaha .. u have a point ate lois ... but i think ... JUST REACTION OK ?? .. no offense ... some of our members want to join this forum just because of d codes and informations to make their friendster profile great .... am i ryt ?? .. :question: :question:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i kinda agree with that... not only filipinos, some people just register here in able to get some of our codes and work them on their profile as well... i saw the list of members who are registered here and there are lots of them who don't even have a single post in this forum... *curious...
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]Most of the members here in friendstertalk are filipinos. It only means that Filipinos love forums.. :eh:[/quote] Yeah Filipinos love forums, but the conclusion wasnt really that accurate. Most of the members here in FTalk are Filipinos, which means that Filipinos are more inclined to have Friendster accounts than people from other countries. Western countries like US for example prefer MySpace than Friendster. And if im not mistaken, most of the Friendster members are from Asia. [quote=exist03]some of our members want to join this forum just because of d codes and informations to make their friendster profile great .... am i ryt ??[/quote] Of course, you are right. That stated reason would be one of the best reasons to join FTalk. That's pretty great isnt it? but of course, we cant really expect everyone who joined Ftalk to be an [b]active[/b] member. I wish they were.
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is a great a topic.. yes i think some are just joining for the codes.. theyre really missing the fun here in FTalk.. err.. :doubt: and yes filipino's kinda rule this forum for having a great number of members here active.. :D but we always keep in mind that this is an [b]International Forum[/b].. btw, Mr. Admin is not filipino?.. interesting.. :wow: :P
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I believe he is not~ Hmmm.. want to ask Charles about that? Haha!
dyingonce
» n00b
1969-12-31

fil :D :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I do not believe this is international forum. 99.9 percent this is asian forum!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [i]International Forum[/i] -- meaning that every nationality is welcome. But Friendster's population seem to have more than 70% Asians. So it's expected that ASIANS will join this forum to get tips and such. My Space is more popular to Westerners. Even most Japanese hasn't heard of Friendster, only My Space.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 11 queries - 0.619 second ]
Privacy Policy