• ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

.,a filipino guys... and i love being one... haha :D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

whoa! filipinos evrywhere! :D really a lot!
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Pinoy ftalkers really rocks!!
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am Hundred percent pinoy!:lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Rawr. Am japanese.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'm 45 percent spanish and 5 percent american and 50 percent Filipino haha spanish is in my mother's side and american and Filipino is my dad hahahaha! But i'm a pure Filipino and i'm very proud of it! [spoiler]Habla usted español? haha that means "Do you speak spanish?"[/spoiler]

Last edited by philixre (2008-04-05 01:16:47)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Japanese and Flip. (= Kind of proud of it Because I actually have the same people like me.

Last edited by losher29 (2009-10-16 12:09:50)

zgmf_kira143
» n00b
1969-12-31

yahp3.. most are asian users..
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'm proud to be Malaysian =(
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pure pinoy! :wow:

Last edited by cla_15 (2009-12-30 08:16:22)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]69% are filipino!! yehey!! haha!![/b][/color]
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol::lol: maybe lots of filipino interested in this forum..and even friendster!!!!! yehey!!!! :lol::lol::lol: filipino rules!!!!!!!!!!
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yehey majority is filipino:D
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

many filipino's rule this forum because many filipinos can speak english while some dont bother to go to an english forum 'coz sometimes it is hard to understand peace :D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Filipinos are the most addicted in tweaking friendster so Friendstertalk is flooded with Filipinos.... hehe!!!
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/417/417726d21rk0pvpp.png[/img][/url] whooaa im wondrn!!! :doubt: hmmmmmmmm
ChaZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm indonesian ... nyehehe :D am i still welcome in this forum? :D
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Im proud to be a Filipino :D
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow...malaysian are the 4th poll... not bad...
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Proud to be a[b] Filipino[/b] =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:57

[ 9 queries - 0.512 second ]
Privacy Policy