• ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

hehe filipinos really gets bored.. so thanks to the one who invented the internet and online community forum.. (hindi talaga nagpapahuli ang PINOY!! :eh: ) meaning Filipinos don't want to be the last one to know...

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-01-11 01:32:42)

.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

[b]im filipino and i'm english[/b]
12u
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhuhu (T_T) half japanese here -_- but im proud to be half pinay 0_o [puso q pinoy] ^_^
badchitta
» n00b
1969-12-31

Filipino is dominating Ftalk :D :D :D mabuhay philippines....... (More power philippines)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Filipino :arrow: :wow: proud to be one. .
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Pinoy blood rusing through my veins! =D
chuahanjon92
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool so 69% are filipinos? O.o i'm a malaysian (: but a chinese here (: so this FTalk is hosted by filipino eh? O_o
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Filipino here..! :D nyahaha..!
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

100% filipino blood..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

xmpre proud to say im Pinoy Half japanese!-di naman obvious :D
lesliejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

most of the members here in ftalk are filipino's!
cutiekrizia17
» n00b
1969-12-31

filipino:) 100%.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im 100% pinoy proud 2 be a filipina!

Last edited by amandacaresse (2008-01-28 00:55:08)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me from thailand!!!!
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im proud to be a Filipino.. :lol:
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

there are more [b]FILIPINOS[/b] hee in fstalk..w0w..can yah imagine that??!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is admin filipino too? :paranoid:
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aleksisty^^][b]wow :wow: filipinos are dominating :D [/b][/quote] Hey! Avoid that tone! My word on that? Thumbs down! :thumbsdown: This is an international forum, indeed.
jefroxwaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am a filipino...and i am goddam proud of it!
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm half French, and half fries. :lol: Seriously, I'm a pure Filipino. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 10 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy