• ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

pinoyssssssssssss! =D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

em a filipino^^ pure blodded!!
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

masayahing pinoi. =D in english. mm. let me think XD @T: pinoyyy! :P
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am a certified and 101% filipino... :lol::thumbsup: :lol::thumbsup:
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

100% Pinoy! Ahehe.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My nationality is the nationality of most of the ftalkers here~ wahaha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:03

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy