• ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

yakuza49
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

I can't belive this forum consist mainly of Filipinos. :o Well, I guess that only proves that Filipinos are good english speakers :eh: (not) ....maybe in asia
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

im 100% filipino.. and im proud to be.. :eh:
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this proves filipinos have more fun in this kind of forum and yeah, i agree filipinos prefer friendster than myspace... :eh: filipinos has the most number of fs accounts, ryt? :retard:
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

:):thumbsup: korean...... i have a traces of spanish desecndants........... that's all :paranoid:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

most member in this forum are filipino's ayt?
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

s0o many filipinos are in dis f0rum
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow high % or filipinos, that was not surprising haha :lol: cools

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-04-12 16:58:48)

ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm [b]filipino chinese others.[/b] all mixed up. but i'm 100% filipino at heart. :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

It's already obvious that Filipinos rule this Forum, just not to offend other nationalities, particularly the word I used which is RULE. Oh yep, We rule. Hope this might not be a way for others to think I'm discriminating, or am I?
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah!!filipino rule dis forum
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

filipino :)
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Filipino rules dis forum..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]a 100% filipino..(but nw, we are living here in thailand...ahhh...i really mz the philippines!!..) awtz..itz good to hear dat filipinos rule dz forum..lurve it!!!...:D[/b][/align]
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

filipino are so into this
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

FIL-KOR=).Filipinos rule this Great Forum:thumbsup:
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a filipino....=):thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im Filipinoo & Japanese And Proud of it. I miss Philippines :wasted:

Last edited by losher29 (2009-01-12 18:09:47)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i am filipino
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`ahahaha..im very really proud to be [b]pinoy[/b]! :thumbsup::D `ohw!?it seems that most of the members are filipino..so..pinoys can speak in english!Xd :D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yey Filipinos!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:27

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy