• ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

aleksisty^^
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

[b]filipinos rule!! :D hihihihih :lol: [/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][quote=karuro72002]Filipino ako!!Pinoy Pinoy Pinoy!! =D :thumbsup: Half Bisaya Half Chavacano(Zamboangenio) =D :thumbsup:[/quote] wew... :D :D :D Waahhh... :eh: :eh: :evil: :evil: what does it mean???? :eh: :eh: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/quote] He just said that he is a Filipino, a half Bisaya and half Chavacano(Zamboangenio) which happens to be provinces from the Philippines. :idea: Filipino ako = I am a Filipino
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh. i see. heheh.
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

filipino is here is [b]overwhelming.[/b] good job "pinoy" very attentive...
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm a pure filipino... :D

Last edited by bernadeth_hd8 (2007-06-08 02:23:29)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wew.. there's too many filipino addicts in friendster than other nationalities... :/ :eh:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

seems like only few answered the poll [compare to the # of members listed here in FTALK :eh: ] did you noticed that guys??
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^im a pure pinay!!>..hehe!!...i love to be pinay![/b]
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a filipina with a blood of chinese.. wahahaa..
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a filipino and a half chinese but
parlay
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mabuhai pinoy!!! :D Well.... i must admit that filipinos has a great contribution in terms of customizing profile :thumbsup: we must to keep it up... someday the south asian region would pursue and levelling the indians, japanese or chinese in informatics technology.... :D greetz..... :lol:
Vantheek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am an Indonesian... :D :D :D hehehheheheeee.....
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dual. korean - filipino :thumbsup: we're talking bout nationalities eh? :doubt:
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm a martian!! nyahaha!! just kiddin' Pinoy here!! :D
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Proud 2 be pinoy :eh:
redrum_east99@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

hoy
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=redrum_east99@yahoo.com]hoy[/quote] Spamming! i caught you. hehehe
carlziene
» n00b
1969-12-31

another filipino member here.tehehehe
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

what about the others? come out now!! ^_^
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im a filipino..and im proud to be.. :D :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:59

[ 10 queries - 0.507 second ]
Privacy Policy