• ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

_jeNny_
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

proud to be filipino! :D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

[align=center][b]Philippines rocks[/b][/align]..:D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im a 100% Filipino..:D and Im proud to be one of it.. thats why I joined the group that I have now..:)
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Well.. Im a pure Filipino citizen..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm a pure Indonesian ^^ but i know Filipino become the 1st mwahahaha~ yeaaa xDD
rodruth
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mostly are filipinos here.... we are friendliest people right?... agree with me?,,, xD
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ i agree with bro rodruth :D ^ ^ im not surprise that most members here filipino including me! we're the friendliest! ^0^ ^ ^
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Filipino! we'r crowded hir!
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i'm indonesian^^[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Filipino here :D proud to be pinoy ;) hello to all my [i]kababayan[/i] :lol:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pure filipino here! go pinoys!
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm a filipino.. and I think a lot of filipino is a ftalk member becoz almost half of friendster users are filipinos. but I still agree with forsakenkid
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Indonesian Here And..Filipino does great in friendster.. why ? i read wikipedia time ago and if i'm not wrong 70% of friendster member is Filipino's lol 70% i could not even believe it Anyway i would like to thank you guys to..if there are no friendstertalk..maybe now i don't know what JS and CSS is ahahahha
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I am a Filipino. There's no doubt that Filipinos are the most-numbered nationality here in Friendstertalk since almost 3/4 of the users in Friendster are Filipinos. ;]
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Filipino. =D:thumbsup: but not pure. but still filipino. yahoo!! :lol:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

<--- Here's a filipino right here :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

soooo obvious! :eh: filipinos one of the most addicted in cyberspace..
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pure filipono blood. haha. we're on the leading. yeah! =D lolsss. :lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

filipino soon to be canadian :D
saiyame
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woooohhh...it looks lyk most of the forum members who visited this forum where filipinos and its very obvious that most of us here in ftalk were fil.(well based onmy observation) but still this is an int'l forum and other nationalities were very welcome maybe it just because as surverys says: filipinos have the most Fs accounts or ryt to say that phil has the most number of Fs users and oso there are only a few western countries that knows FS most of them use Myspce rather than Fs and some i think haven't known FS yet...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So let's count some nationalities here and we'll find out what nationalities of members here on FTalk are involved! ^_^ [quote]:idea: [color=red][b][i]...and don't forget to answer the poll before le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:04

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy