• ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1234567..7

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

sTickerz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would always exist)pretty much as it is now-there was no huge explosion God: well basically god created the universe Well...I believe in the big bang theory because the universe is expanding(according to the scientist) so something must have got them going in the first place. That 'something' was probably a big explosion-the big bang so which one would you believe and why?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

[b]Good question. I believe God more than the Big Bang Theory but seriously why do we need to know this? Will this make us rich, will this make us powerful? The question is pretty much pointless. :/ What matters is that we're all here today living our lives, being ourselves, passing day by day and living the dream. =)[/b]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

i believe in G0d! because He's the oly onE wh0 can make the universe and the people in it.. and God is more intelligent than those scientists..:D
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

God...coz he's the one who gave us life..who gave us the things that surrounds us and punishes us for the things we have done wrong :)
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on.[/quote] ^I'm more into the whole scientific evidence. I love questions like these =D
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

god
dhensky
» n00b
1969-12-31

God...!!! God!!! God!!! no need to explain...
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1. God 2. God 3. God 4. God!!!!
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe in the saying that beauty is in the eye of its beholder.... :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i believe in god coz he's the only one who makes this things...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

God.. he created everything
CHExiii
» n00b
1969-12-31

i believe in .. big bang theory ? [half] :)) not the whole theory .. hahahahahahaha !! :p
CHExiii
» n00b
1969-12-31

no not god :p haha .. [dont ask me why] [coz i dont know] =D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i believe in God.... me girlfriend.... me bank.... etc..
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

KARMA i believe there is. i got one and my enimies got that also hahahaha
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

GOD!!!!!! =) bcoz [b]GOD ROCKS![/b] ;)

Last edited by raqyztah (2008-05-29 09:12:29)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in God.. all things come from him..
sTickerz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one question why god do you have proof god exist dont tell me the bible says coz bible created by people not by god. . . hehe. . . curios lng akuh bat kau pur0 god ehehe akuh din nmn kay god kazo half lng half sa big bang. . . hehe
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ bxtah bro wan q kung bakit aq nannwala sa kinia... :D cguro cia rn mai gwa nun, nung belive q sa knia mas pinapalakas pa nia.. =|
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=) god =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:55

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy