• ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1..1234567

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

of course God.. He's our creator!!! =)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

haha we are arguing with this one in our science class :P -god made everything :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I believe in [b]God[/b] and he's always watching us up there. =):thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I believe in God =):thumbsup:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me too. I believe in God. :D :P
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

aw, i tot twas kinda bout ur personal principles and adages in life.. hahah oh, well, i believe in God. He's oweiz there. Fact. :D [spoiler]and I also believe that everything happens for a reason and that reason is for u to find out.. ;)[/spoiler]

Last edited by lovegood (2008-12-13 04:18:30)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course God xDD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]In god... and i believe in myself .. Haha[/b] :lol:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course GOD :eh:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Karma[/i] as wel. :) [/b]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ I believe in God... well...in the Big Bang theory...maybe a lil...a lot in school.. Steady State Theory...never herd of that.. It's funny how some teacher can be a values teacher or religion teacher while being A scince teacher at the same time. Like my teacher...She teaches us about God and how He created the orld in the morning.. And in the afternoon,they teach us about these universe thing and Chales Darwin...
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I believe in god.. But since now i never been to church.. :D But everynight im praying asking for forgiveness.. =):thumbsup:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i believe both god and science..... :):thumbsup: :thumbsup:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I believe dat waiting takes time . =):thumbsup:
sweet.LOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I believe in God.He makes us Strong.Jesus Christ,He save us. :thumbsup:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i believe in God. the Father almighty. Creator of heaven and earth. :D:P
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]True love as wel. :) [/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i believe in God
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe in God and the Big Bang Theory. God and Science could always co-exist. :cool::thumbsup:
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of couse God.. :o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:54

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy