• ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1..1234567

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

[b]i biliv in GOD and onli one GOd :][/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

i believe in .... magnetism ;] slight .

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-28 03:31:09)

cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I believe in God coz bible is created first and it was emphasized that God created the heaven and earth before the big bang theory...:P
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do believe in fairies! i do. i do.
myheart17
» n00b
1969-12-31

believed on God always and forever
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I believed in God & to karma (:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i believe in.. - God - Ghosts - Karma - Horoscopes - Tooth Fairy. [i]childish[/i] :lol3: - Santa Claus :dance:

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2010-05-02 20:28:51)

reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

God and Myself :D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I believe in happy endings :heart:
ianXcore
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I believed in God Angels :yes:
OmgMee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I believed in GOD.
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Of course, I believe in God and I believe in the guts that is within my very self =) Haha.
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I believe in God and to Good karma and Bad karma.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:07

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy