• ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1234567..7

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

believe in [b]GOD[/b] no matter what... hohoho... He dead for us... =(
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

reincarnation.... XD...
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i do believe in God[/b] :thumbsup:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really do believe in [b]God[/b] and i also believe in karma =)
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i really believe GOD but scientifically speaking, above all the theories given about the existence of the world, i more believe in the big bang.. [/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I believe in today I try not to ponder about this question because we'll never know the answer no matter how much we think about it, and how much research we do.
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in God...
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][i] i do believe in God above all [/i][/b] woooo..! banal :question: :exclaim:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center].. i certainly believe in GOd..[/align]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I truly believe to God remember: Genesis 1:1 "God created heaven and earth":) so what's the point of these scientist? that they are more intelligent than God?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i believe in [b]God [/b]too ..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I lean more towards the Big Bang Theory.:paranoid: =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I believe in God, hell, and heaven. I believe everything the bible says. So i don't believe in the purgatory, coz it's not mentioned in the bible. :|
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: i believe in God.. =)
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in GOD more... i don't know but i believe in GOD!
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=hermitseven]i believe in GOD more... i don't know but i believe in GOD![/quote] [b][color=blue]you should know the person you believe i can help to kno Him more just ask me:) @topic I believe in GOD because He is my creator:)[/b][/color]
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b]i believe in God not all things are can be explained by science.. for God was the only one who can make impossible, POSSIBLE..=)[/b] -kipseyf everyone.. :)[/align]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

none of those are true. no one fully explained how it really happens. in short im not a believer. nyahaha. shit
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sTickerz]God: well basically god created the universe[/quote] I believe in what?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Jabberwock]none of those are true. no one fully explained how it really happens. in short im not a believer. nyahaha. shit[/quote] so it means u don't believe in urself or even in god? :paranoid: i believe in [b]karma[/b] =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:06

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy