• ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 112345677

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

kikaygurl
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

i believe in the only one who is perfect.. and that is.. GOD
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

i believe that [b]love is completely blind[/b]. and love gives only two options to be choosed. happiness or sadness.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I believe that God will help me with my schooling and everything...[/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-10-27 21:37:43)

pasaway101
» n00b
1969-12-31

i believe in GOD... bhala kau anong sabihin nio!=D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

God,, coz god created the big Bang and the big bang created the universe..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

With [b]God[/b] , all things are possible...
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I believe in GOD..!but do you believe man and man sex.??hehe..![/b]
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i trust and believe god.. but i believe the theory of the cosmologist, big bang.. it's more realiable and have lots of evidence, also i believe that god realy create the universe by making the large mass of matter to explode and expands.. right? hehehe,
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i belive in God.. i believe in true luvvvvvvvv..ahaha..chessy!
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in God. He's our creator :D and I also believe that too many promises are always broken.

Last edited by ranyah (2008-10-31 09:09:21)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ranyah]in God. He's our creator :D and I also believe that too many promises are always broken.[/quote] [b][color=blue]same here^^^^ not only a creature but a saviour[/b][/color]
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in God.. our savior and protector..
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahah.. yea god.. :D @Threadstarter --yes god does exist.. i can feel it.. and why bigbang? do you really believe in big-bang theory? have you seen it? scientists seen it but not you.. :) who proved this anyway? and if a "scientist" proved this, did he see it himself? or maybe, just jumping into conclusions again.. scientists are not really smart.. :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i believe in God cause science can solve and explain everything right?
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I believe in JESUS! Or you can say dat I believe in GOD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i believe in God... and i believe in ... the power of love. :rose:[/b]
forbiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i believe in.. ..uhh.. ..LOVE.. ..hahaha.. :lol:
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe in [b]g0d[/b] becuase i kn0w that HE is our creator... =)=)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's God who created this huge Universe, no doubt! believed it!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I believe in God of cors. :thumbsup:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:16

[ 11 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy