• ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1234567..7

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

me?.... hmmm... [b]i do believe in fairies!, i do, i do.! hahaah...[/b] juzz kidding! of course i believe in god... than those theory... those theory or predictions is a story that was made by other people.... god knows everything than us.... hehe...
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

i believe everything when i see it with my naked eyes!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] To be honest I sometimes doubt that there is God. I remember a saying that people only used religion and gods to answer the questions that science and humans can't understand. Like Apollo, he was related to the rising and setting of the sun with his golden chariot. Tsunamis happened because Poseidon became angry with people. But I think this mystery is what makes this world beautiful. LOL cornii. [/spoiler] I'll go for God. Pure mystery. But I also consider the Big Bang (which, originally, was an idea that came from a Catholic monk)..
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Of course I believe in God. No doubts. I'm a Christian. :thumbsup:[/i]
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I believe in both but heres my explanation GOD made the BIG BANG event. =D The real question is who made GOD? =D and of course scientist said that humans came from apes but apes came from who? Of course GOD again, that's why everything came from GOD. :eh: Everything has only one root and that root is named GOD. :D If you dont believe in GOD, you're a fool. :evil:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]The real question is who made GOD?[/quote] One of my classmates asked our teacher that, back in our first year. She said God is infinite or something. @TOPIC I <33 God. I believe in Him. ;)
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]One of my classmates asked our teacher that, back in our first year. She said God is infinite or something.[/quote] but this is what bothering me very very very long time ago. What is the name of GOD? :paranoid:
katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in [b]GOD[/b].. all those theories will not exist w/o Him..
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

God
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]I believe that god will never leave us as long as we believe him =|[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in GOD who make us and the world and other amazing something.. :wow:
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

God, otherwise how would this universe even exist? they just pop out like that? XD
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I believe in first love never dies.. lol.. romantic isnt it?
ladylady
» n00b
1969-12-31

THAT SOMETHING... A HIGHER ENTITY CAUSE EVERYTHING... THE BIG BANG INCLUDING.. KNOW WHTA I MEAN? Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

God is the alpha and the omega., know what i mean? where did all these meteors and asteroids came from is someone did'nt created them? there's a creator.., and that's God..,
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well... i dunno who i'll believe....
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Uhhhmm..maybe g0d..=)
bidadaritakbersayap
» n00b
1969-12-31

in god and friendship many thing god give to us so i believe that
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess.. i believe in love..life..and god reallly2 believe
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

God. (need i say more?)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy