• ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1..1234567

Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

i believe in [b]GOD[/b] :D:thumbsup:
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

i believed in God forever until i die . . . :crybaby:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I believe that God created the universe.. =)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

god , for sure, god is the creator of everthing =|
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

GOD. i do believe in GOD. i worship GOD.

Last edited by shekinah.xoxo (2008-12-30 22:57:32)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I believed in GOD, I still believe in GOD, and I will continue to believe in GOD.[/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-31 11:50:45)

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i believe in GOD ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗   ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║   ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║   ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║   ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║   ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø
i-lab-mee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]GOD [/b]foe ril.. :wow: lurve you
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]God.[/b] He made the universe and I am 100% sure about it. :thumbsup:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i believe in god... because god is more powerful than the other..... he know all about us.. ^^ =)
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this theories was our topic in my freshmen years to our general science. oh i wish those years :D well anyway, i do believe in [b]God[/b] He created all living creatures and esp. the universe. don't believe me cause u can't see any evidence? well, can u see your brain? or your heart in reality? can u see them? that can be compare to God, we can see those things, but we can feel that they work. :D
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: k[b] a[/b] r [b]m a[/b] :D
rcdraymart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in GOD! i believe in true love.. nice xD i believe i can fly! mmm ..!?
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

God. My Parents. My Family. My Religion. =D
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]I believe God...God is the most powerful creature on the whole universe... :o :O[/i][/color][/b]
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i bEliEve in aNgels God... mE! lol
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]I believe in [i]reincarnation. :) [/i][/b][/font]
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i believe in GOD forever and ever AMEN!
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

i believe in destiny
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in god and in myself :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Big Bang: the Universe was originally squashed into tiny space,which then exploded...and the expansion is still going on Steady State: basically,this said that the universe always existed(and would a

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy