• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 12345678..8

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

winlynjayag
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [quote][u][b]What Would Be Better If There is No Money And We Will Just get What We Want...???[/b][/u][/align][/quote]

Last edited by winlynjayag (2008-05-29 08:30:13)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

[b]Yeah I Love it... When We Will Get What We Wan't... Next Poster's Question.. What if All The Food Taste The Same...[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-05-29 08:25:49)

kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Ewww..So Boring Eatin' The Same Taste Of Food!! What If All The Things Are Steel?
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

No... All Things in Steel is so boring... All Things in School are Steel.. Too Heavy... Next is .... What if There are no Internet...
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Eww... No Internet... What If Be Better if all things are candy...
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

Too Sweet... What if We Don't Have Parents...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nahh.. we will all have diabetes.. lols what if there is no love
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Eww... We Will not Love our Loved Ones... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Too Sad... What If All will Steal...
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

So Ur Saying That All Will Steal.. There Gonna Steal all My Things... What if Trees Grow Money???
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah Yeah Yeah I Like That... What If There are no Sounds...
kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Too Boring! What If All Things Are Woods??

Last edited by kawaii_gurl (2008-05-29 08:35:48)

winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Nahh too Boring... What if We Don't Have Eyes...[/b]
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kawaii_gurl]All Will Steal?? Are You Nuts...?? What If All Things Are Woods??[/quote] Ur in Wrong Direction.. Edit it Please... Sorry fir double posting and off topic

Last edited by winlynjayag (2008-05-29 08:37:18)

kawaii_gurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I[/b] [b]E[/b]dited [b]![/b]t [b]O[/b]lredi!!!!! [b] Maybe You![/b] ~Sorry For Being Off-Topic~[/align]

Last edited by kawaii_gurl (2008-05-29 08:40:21)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

too bad what if there's no clothes.. haha
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

Eww Naked.. What if We Can See Monsters... :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Last edited by winlynjayag (2008-05-29 08:41:29)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

scarry,, what if there's no cellphone
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]No My Mother Cannot text with my father in Saudi... What if We don't have Bones...[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][/b]lol
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][/b]What if all people are the same?? T_T
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:46

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy