• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..12345678

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

I won't be a member of ftalk. :D What if you don't go to school?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

I wont get my diploma what if there's no sun?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

We'll all freeze til' death... What if there is no God?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course,there is nothing in this world what if there are real vampires in this world~?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course, dat's will be aweeesomeee :wow: whad if i luv u? LAWL LAWL =D=D=D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will be s0 happy :lol: What if I kick y0u in the face? :D
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]i'll kick ur ass..=D what if ur butterfly?=)[/color]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will fly everwhere~ =D what if u can fly~~ ?
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will fly high up t0 the sky :lol: What if y0u have t0 marry me? :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LAWL. [s] someday [/s] =D whad if i kill u now? =D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll kill u first~~~ =D what if u're vampire? =D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will bite y0u in the neck :lol: and then zip ur bl00d :lol: What if I bite y0u in the neck? :lol:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]u myt hve been thirsty..hehehe.. what if ur rock?^_^[/color]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-12-12 10:05:35)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i very a proud of it! =D whad if ur a devil? =D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will be s0 pr0ud t00 =D What if u'r an angel?
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=salmon]then i'd collect those bad people..put them back to hell..:evil: what if ur fairy??[/color]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will teleport myself at ur l0cati0n :D What if u'r a fr0g?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh God. i hate Frog :o whad if we will meet someday? =D

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-12 10:11:54)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I will be s0 happy :D What if we meet n0w?
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll smile 4 u mwahahahaha :lol: what if tomorrow is d'last ur live in da world?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy