• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..12345678

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

ill befriend casper the friendly ghost :ninja: what if we every human beings becomes like "the hulk" everytime we get angry :ninja:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

[b]that would be like awesome and messy!! =D=D What if you had to climb the Sears Tower of Chicago and can never come back down?[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Then i'd be like, OK. What if god was one of us? :P
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Isn't God man himself?[/b] [b]What if you had to be forced to go to a very dorky festival?[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I would love it. & run around with my patapon game costume. what if you were to hit the earth's end?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I would die. What if you had to do a 300 page essay on the world's history without a book about the world's history?:eh::eh:[/b]
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll try my best :D coz i like writing essay, even i dunno the history well :lol: what if there no water.. :paranoid:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you'll die from thirst. neahaha. what if theres no food?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we'll die because of hunger.. what if the sun refuse to shine? :D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohmigod! we will never live on earth! for next poster, [b]what if the only school lesson is math?[/b]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think we'll all be crazy :wasted: ? wat if ur pc has a round monitor?
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow i'd be happy to use it!!! cool!!:cool: what if ur bf sees u dating another man??
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll kill him !! =D what if you win $1,000,000,000 ??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll Give it to The Poster below me :D What if U got Punk'd By MTV ?(Oh I Miss this show..:lol:)

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-11-16 00:53:29)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i KIILL YUU!!![/b] [b]what if a person massacre`s your clan?[/b]
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh me???uhmm i don't have any clan??? [b]wut if u mess up w/ the wrong the girl and she smack u in da face!!?[/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow..O_O cool..! n i'll be ai emma..XD gyahah..XD what if you see a ghost in ur bedroom..??=D[/align]
ferogchia
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would run away what if u sleep and a snake go to your leg?
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i'll shocked.. n then sleep again.. LOL~ what if tommorow u have no exam..??[/align]
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that would be too awesome.. haha.. what if you were not born? :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:51

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy