• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 12345678..8

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

we wont be called [i]humans[/i] anymore. :D what if the sun will have a baby? hahaha
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

[b]If People is all the same i'd say: Are U Me..?? Are you Me?? Are U Me..?? Are you Me?? Are U Me..?? Are you Me?? Untill I'm Dead... What if All people are wearing diapers... :lol::lol::lol::lol:[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my god! hahaha... :lol: i just want to say "duh?!" what if all the people are suffering bcoz of global warming?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we will all die what if there's no love but hatred?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

then welcome to hell .. heheheh lol =D =D =D =D what if your a gay!?hhehe
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha... ewww... hakhak ... no way.. ill be dead what if theres no food
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh my i will destroy the world :evil: ----------------------------------------- what if i die?
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

then it's your turn to guide sum people.. :D what if you'e a monster? or [i]taong lobo[/i]?:D
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will kill mah self.. =D wat if the world is triangle and not round?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahah... it will sux what if your bf/gf is cheating on you
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will not tolerate her =) ---------------------------- what if im ur guardian angel?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll Fire u~ =D no,kidding~i'll ask u to make me fly! what if u're Dragged into an Outer world?
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

id go to mars... and meet the martians there what if you were born to be an animal?
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm an animal.=) what if everything's upside down?.
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its fun.. =D what if we have 10 fingers each hand?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]It's Ugly To Look...... [b]What If[/b] We Don't Have [b][u]Hair[/u][/b] ??[/align]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eeewwww... we look like a supppeeerrr stupid ugly idiot!.. [b]what if we go to school and know everything here in this world?[/b]
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

really amazing,right? what if u are being rich?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thats good!! =D what if youll meet your celebrty crush?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kidnap! :lol: what if you discover that one of ur closest girlfriend is a bi? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:40

[ 14 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy