• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 12345678..8

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

sieghard
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

.. no matter .. =D what if u broke with ur gf/bf?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

we will both die. =D what if ur not born?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

there wouldn't be jessie ian in this world... what if, you dropped your phone on a bridge?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

il buy a new one. aha wat if u have 4 hands?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

great! more huuggsss.. :redface: what if you have 1 tooth? :lol:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll die out of shame.ewwww :rolleyes: what if education was never known...? =D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice! hapi hapi. :lol: what if its raining everyday?
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

il be so sad! :( what if there will be no technology ever??
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awts! so boring.. what if ur crush suddenly hugs you? :redface:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-05-31 10:46:04)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i'll run away from him :penguin: what if your friend betrays you? :| [/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]i'll run away from him[/quote] nice answer miss tricia. :D @topic - Awts! Riot. =D What if you discover that ur bf/gf is gay/lesbian? =|
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its ok...:lol: what if there was no fstalk :question::question:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what if u have a million dollar and it was stole by ur best friend?.. what will u do?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll burn his/her house! =D what if u have ur e-group disbanded?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

big sad emm.. what if ur gf/bf broke up?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i cant think anything about that now....but it must be really sad.. if ur friends killed by butterfly?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i kill all the butterflies! haha. lol!=D what if u have no money to enroll in a public/private school?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'd have a scholarship :P what if you are a boy?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jessie ian]what if you are a boy?[/quote] nothing special :P[hr]what if u're a donkey :eh:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Awts! I'd be the cutest donkey in the whole wide world. lolz =D :arrow: What if I had a crush on you? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:38

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy