• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..123456788

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

^woah.! i dunno.! what if your bestfriend punch you without any reason.?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

i will ask him y he punch me,,, and if he will not answer,, i will punch him 5 times,, wat if u saw your bestfriend and ur bf/gf kissing,,,
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will very jealous and ask what's reason O_O what if someone (u dunno who is he/she before) kissing u in public? :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I will say, [b]"%@#$ that!"[/b] *while punch him on his face* :P what if ur dream doesn't come true?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will dream again. try and try until u succeed. haha! what f u kidnap??
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will pray for them haha.. :lol: wat if God ask you to love Him?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will love Him.. wat if ur parents dont want you to study?
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]nah..we need to study for our future sis! hehe ^^ hmmm... what if..you can transport to anywhere at anytime BUT you will feel pain (VERII VERII PAINFULL) at the sametym![/color][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-18 00:52:07)

shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dat makes me nothing..xD what if ur ex has a new gf or bf.?
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its tym to move on =( what if everyone hates u...
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill go to northpole and live there .. what if supermans brief is color pink in his next superman movie :ninja:
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

den i will shine! hahah...just kiddin' lol

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-18 08:12:41)

Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^what if try to leave some question for me :question: :wasted: v wat if tomorrow is your last day in dis world :question:
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow!! i would spend this day with my friends and family and do what I should do! [b]next question:[/b] what if there's no anime?
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]no[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wat if try to answer the question and leave some question too :D v wat if i'll give you +repu :question: :eh:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]that would be verii nice of yuuu!!! XD what if your the last man on earth and there are many zombies around you! Scariee..[/color][/align]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ no.. what if we rule the world and there will be so many fight of who getting the best ruler of the day?
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will spank all of them XD what if u have anyhting u want bt u dont have any friends.!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

noway!! we need friends!! what if you are a ghost and u like to scare people?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:35

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy