• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 112345678..8

[align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

archiezangel28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

:lol: hehehehe........... what if you will be getting married tomorrow??
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

oh my god! that was hot! what if you have a cancer?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll live my life to the fullest. ;) What if you're dying tomorrow? :(
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll die... :P what if u're a dog ? :P

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-02 04:36:12)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll bite euu :lol: what if u fallin love wit ur brother/sister?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]what if u fallin love wit ur brother/sister?[/quote] impossible :P What If... you're a man :cool:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll be so grateful........ :D and i'm so thankful that i am..... :D what if u win a trip around the world?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i won! i won! oh my god... that is one of my dream.. what if you have a lover with a full tattoo all over his body?!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll Run..... what if u see a baby can do karate?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha! i just want to say "your amazing kid!" :lol: what if u see a grandmother(75yrs. old) with her boyfriend(18 yrs. old)?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna says.....That Granny must be so Rich~ =D what if u see the Granny broke up with the guy?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i duuun mind that what if ur bf/gf have another bf/gf?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uh-oh~that cant be....i believe it cant be..... but if it is happen.....what can i do?cant think of anything... what if ur dad died?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll breakup w/ mah bf.. what if ur a food?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll say "please dont eat me...im not delicious!!" what if theres a ghost behind u now?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'll run!! aha wat if ur a ghost?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll haunt u.. what if u're a Bus?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i will not let people ride on me =D what if your friend betrays you? [/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll betray her too!... haha.. what if when u wake up in the morning u we're lying in the coffin and ur mother is crying in front of you?!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it means.. im die coz of nightmare... hehehe ;] what if you'll see ur bf/gf suicide (hanging in front of you)?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]"What Would be Better" What Would Be Better If All The Colors in The World Are Pink and Black... The Next Who Will Post Says No.. And They Type What They Like... Me First::[/b] [

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:51

[ 11 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy