• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

yeah everyone does.. unless u don't have feelings.. everybody get hurt and when they can't handle it anymore.. that's the time to cry..hehe:lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

You're right, it doesn't matter whether you're a guy or a girl, everyone could be hurt, right? :)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah, boys cry. =) it's just that, there are many of them who doesn't want anyone to see their tears.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Of course they do. :D[/i]
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]yeah, boys cry. it's just that, there are many of them who doesn't want anyone to see their tears.[/quote] ^=):thumbsup: [b]i agree![/b]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes, we do cry....
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe some guys think that others would think that they're gay if they would let them see they're crying. :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

of course they do.. theyre only human.. and i adore guys who are not afraid tho show that they do cry.. for me thats more "manly"... the only reason why they said that boys dont cry is because of their ego.. they dont want others think especially other guys tha they are weak.. but actually crying is not a sign of weakness... its a sign that youre really are brave and strong enough to let it all out coz you believe that tomorrow will be a better day... ;)
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

were just the same as you humans... so we all cry.. even the toughest guy do cry.. :doubt:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]of course they do.. theyre only human.. and i adore guys who are not afraid tho show that they do cry.. for me thats more "manly"... the only reason why they said that boys dont cry is because of their ego.. they dont want others think especially other guys tha they are weak.. but actually crying is not a sign of weakness... its a sign that youre really are brave and strong enough to let it all out coz you believe that tomorrow will be a better day...[/quote] [i][b]yeah,I agree. . i heard my man cried. .so touching. . he cried becoz he doesn't want to loose me. . :redface:[/b][/i]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Boys cry, everybody does. Boys just don't like to show there feelings unlike girls. girls are really emotional with things, what i mean to say is, they are expressive in actions. Girls cry more often than boys, boys cry when they can't take it anymore, that kind of action shouldn't be laughed at, boys that cry are brave. [i]"saludo ako sa mga lalaking di takot umiyak! lab you! haha!"[/i]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes, boys do cry... especially when they cannot hold on their emotions... I rarely see boys crying... most of the reasons that they cried was just because, they were dumped by a girl... it touches me me I see boys cry because they are not scared to express what they had felt inside... =)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes they do cry.. they just don't want us to see their tears..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah like with siz faith its very touching if boys cry because of you..haiz.. :cry:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Of course we do cry too.. we're still human beings, after all.
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes they do. haha. saw many of my boy friends cry. =)
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree :thumbsup: [b]boys[/b] don't cry,[b]men[/b] do
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course they cry they are just afraid to show their true feelings :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
tracehendri
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boy cry ???? hmm there is a [img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/evil0.gif[/img] little boy to cry [img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/matrix3.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy