• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

LykZZ
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

[align=center][b]Boys do cry!! Even bullies do, my classmate was a big bully (a boy), but when we had our retreat, he cried too loud, lolz. :lol: __________________________________________________[/align][/b]
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

yah boy's cry.. kht ganu p xa ka macho ehh qng em0 pnu qng em0 nmn xa? :evil:
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

4 me yeah.. haha example mah bf.. he was uhm "mababaw ang luha" wen he see me cry.. he will cry to.. if his teeth is aching.. he cry.. and f he loose someone he will cry...
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] maybe..:eh: [b][/b]
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

God created us to be happy,sad,angry or i'll say express our emotions,, Whoever you are even if your a girl or boy you have the rights to express what you feel,, so i guess,,boys do cry even how tough they are,,or how serious type they are,,
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahhh yup2! boys do cry ahihihi... i think all of the people experienced to cry ahhihi.,.i guess so..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

boys do cry.. mostly, their pride is just above to reach for them to show that they cry.. =)
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hMM..i maDE my exBf criEd so manY timEs.. heHe..=D[/align]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

of course we do! especially when we cant bear the pain anymore, though most of the guys thought that crying will make them less of a person, but for me, it's fine..=) but dont make [i]hagulgol![/i]..(i dunno how to say that in english!)
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm, i agree with everyone here. boys do cry. they're also human. =)
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=gray] yeah.who doesn't?? hehehehehehehe.:P [/color]
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah! Even chavs cry! everyone cries or somehow cried!
astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

yuh!. hehe. death in the family..that's one of the reason and other boys cry because of break-ups!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Boys do cry :crybaby: ... hehehe :lol:... most of the times :clock: ... people think :idea: that guys hu cry =( are not manly... but for me it's fine for boys to cry... Datz ol :)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah! Esp. when he was really hurt bout the situation. :)
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Yes. They do Cry. :)[/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes they do. but some boys avoid crying. that's why most of the people who have heart attacks are guys.
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes boys cry everybody just thinks that boys dont cry cause boys doesnt show his sensitive side right?
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399]yup.. Boys do cry.. [/color][/align]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im do cry sometimes when i miss my gf and if we have some arguments..:crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:33

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy