• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

opcors they cry
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

No we don't... coz where da big boys =D only under age boys will cry =D they go em0 all the time =) :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]only under age boys will cry they go em0 all the time[/quote] :lol: that just made me laugh, ALOT. but its kind of true... he has a point. BOYS cry. MEN dont.
jeN_dbigaiz!
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. they do..=)
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep...but sometimes...it takes them a while to realize theyre hurt...
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no boyz dont cry. even big gays dont. coz big gays dont cry... :D :D :D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Of coz boy cries!! i see it on the Novel.. :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

boys cry. coz a boy is human too, contains tear in there eyes.
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course... i saw my brother cried a lot of time... also my friend...and my cousin...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]boys do cry but its secretive, it is not like to the girls who shouts to the world if they have problems or they are sad boys are different creatures they tend to hide their feelings been there done that :D[/align]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] definitely. they cry, they just arent as emotional as girls.[/b][/align] [align=center] boys are not expressive:o[/align] [align=center] they only cry when they are really hurt.[/align]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course we do cry, :cry: we also have feelings, but we are not showy with that thing, we often hide it.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Boys don't cry, real men do. Haha. Of course they are human, they just don't show it often. =)[/color]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ofcourse they do.. as a human .. we all intend to cry whenwe get hurt.. :crybaby:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:[/quote] ~dont guess.. because it's true! bwahehe~! they also have feelings you know..^^ it's just that they are not showy because they have to protect their [u]macho[/u] identity... :arrow: machoism.. (ios this right?) :D:thumbsup:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

many boys [u]cry[/u]. it isn't true that boys don't cry. everyone cry. :eh:

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-10-09 07:15:51)

princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ tHatS tRue... :thumbsup: @tpc_ i sAw sOmeoNe crY cOz oF mE.. hEhEh.. tHats whY i hAte mYseLf.. aNd i rEaLize tHat i LovE hiM hAhAh..:D
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=princesa30]^ ^ ^ ^ ^ tHatS tRue... :thumbsup: @tpc_ i sAw sOmeoNe crY cOz oF mE.. hEhEh.. tHats whY i hAte mYseLf.. aNd i rEaLize tHat i LovE hiM hAhAh..:D[/quote] avoid sticky caps.. ______________ ye we do cry too..
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

were all humans too yes we cry
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

people who don't cry have something wrong on them. :wallbash: :wallbash: it's just normal for a human to cry to to let go your emotions. but those people who are just crying for nothing, no comment. so boys do cry because they're humans.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:25

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy