• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

yeah :thumbsup: boys do cry :D they also have their feelings right? and for me.. boys that cry infront of girls are true man :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

they do..really...and in fact..they do care a lot and they are sensitive,,,it just doesnt seem like it... its a first time for me..to see a boy cry ..when my bf cried because of me.. thats whats happening when boys are just cool..and werent expressing their real feelings..their tears will just fall down and they wont notice it..haha
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah. they do. its proven actually. :D
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course we do.. if a boy gets serious in a relationship.. u can bet ur life that he means it and don't u wonder most of persons hu lost der minds becoz of love are mostly boys?!
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Bang!:thumbsup: hard to believe but its true. Boys are more likely to get hurt in a serious relationships than girls. Just take for example when the 2 of you break up. But you still love each other. Who follows? who tries to find a way for you to make up again. Its boys right? Hehe.:D I know this because I've experience this
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaaaaah!!!!! i love this topic....... my guy cried during our chorale when we fought..... then his classmate told me "valerie, darylle's crying because of you" i raised my one eyebrow coz i dunno what i did.... then i realized....... he don't want to lose me after all.......
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] .everyone does. :D boys are just trying to hide their feelings because they think theyre very superior & they think being weak is a gay. ahaha. :lol: but i can say, boys really do cray. =) [/b]
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes of course we cry why we shouldnt?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Boys cry too. We are sensitive too. The only problem is that, we won't let anybody know that we cry. :lol:
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Boys does cry.. Crying is a burst of emotions, can't control it. everyone does cry. :3
serenity1816
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]BOYS[/b] do cry! there fuond of hiding der emotions but they cry wen nobody see's dem! and they also cry for us girls!! spxaly wen they really love someone! tthey're not that [b]numb[/b] i guess! =|
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=serenity1816]BOYS do cry! there fuond of hiding der emotions but they cry wen nobody see's dem! and they also cry for us girls!! spxaly wen they really love someone! tthey're not that numb i guess! =|[/quote] yeah ur right ate. :lol: coz it's so gay to see a guy cry, so we prefer to hide our emotions. and we ( mostly ) are afraid that our friends or "barkadas" will tease we cry.. :lol:
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boys do cry... :crybaby: i did it... :crybaby:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]Boys cry too. We are sensitive too. The only problem is that, we won't let anybody know that we cry. :lol:[/quote] I know what is it~:D N boys do cry~ They hav reason 2 cry~ Mostly, they cry when the person they love gone~ N 1 thing, when his Gf Start 2 cry~!:D That happen 2 my bf~!! :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors, wen loved ones passed away. :( [/b]
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all b0ys do cry but othrz cant see it bec0z we dont like to be seen by otherz while we are crying....

Last edited by Warlord_marc06 (2008-11-24 00:39:36)

_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

absolutely yes,,they cry,,but others dont show it in public
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you bet! expect them to cry in retreat and in graduations, or in relationship problems.. even family problems! :eh:
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes they do cry!..when they can't hide their feelings anymore!
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

of course....boys are persons...and all the people cry...:exclaim::exclaim:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:23

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy