• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

kudo37
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Of course we do cry, what do you think of us, we're also humans you know.... It;s just that we don't let anybody see us cry..!!! :crybaby:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

well yeah.. i think so..maybe when they're alone.. :eh:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's true boys do cry........ thay can't resist their feelings..........:wow: and they're had feelings tooo............
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes they do. and my crush or love who is courting me will cry and be absent for many days and will emote very well if i say NO to him..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sure they cry. they are humans after all. and what's the purpose of their lacrimal gland if they won't cry.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup evry1 does unless they dont have eye...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

people has its own tears. so for sure boys do cry. aww. hahah.
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes dey do.. my bf cries wen i get mad at him. uhhh! how sweet. hehe=)
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

At first i thought that wen the boy cry it means he's a gay. But wen I cry then I realize Boys do fall inlove... ;]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Personally, I've seen more boys cry in a lifetime :lol:, not that I made them.. it's quite uncomfortable actually.
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]Personally, I've seen more boys cry in a lifetime :lol:, not that I made them.. it's quite uncomfortable actually.[/quote] lol.. liar... all girl happy wen they knew that a boy cries bcoz of her! [b]Topic[/b] Boy's Really cry specially wen dey really love the person,
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol ^ I didn't make em cry, people vent on me & they tend to be guys
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]lol ^ I didn't make em cry, people vent on me & they tend to be guys[/quote] lol^ can I vent on you too... :lol: [b]Topic[/b] Boys do cry but only on the secret place :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Macoizky]lol^ can I vent on you too...[/quote] lol, I don't mind :P
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yez,,,,boyz do cry,,, wen there love one's die or left!!! hehe[/b][/align]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think yes coz boys are only humans!its normal to cry once in while..but i guess boys do cry when no one is around!
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yesss..i agree w/ u girls.. boys do cry..dey just don't show it to anyone.. coz dey think it's not manly..^^
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

of course they do....but some of them don't show it in public :)
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

of course... i cried like a baby when my exgf almost cheated on me... and again when she left me.. :crybaby:
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup.they also have feelings...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, I guess they do. The saying BOYS DON'T CRY isn't true after all. (I guess) :eh:

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:54

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy